U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 01:40 AM

18,420 posts, read 8,300,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
As usual many on the left who make anti-Trump commentary are missing the point. Fair-minded people can agree or disagree with any policy by either party.
But posters like Seacove and other hard leftists with TDS will say "Trump is evil", yet were silent when their boy was doing the same thing or worse.

Remember when the pictures of kids sleeping on floors inside cages surfaced and many leftists on CD and across this country were retweeting the images, showing how heartless and evil Trump was.
However when they discovered the images were from before Trump was elected, and occurred under Obama & Co, not an apology was made, tweets were deleted, and they looked for the next opportunity to attack Trump.

`
A yes or no answer will suffice.

If you want to talk policy, talk policy. The opportunity is right here, take it.

If you want to talk about how Trump is just as bad as Obama, start a new thread, it's OT for this one.

FTR, I have said, many times over the past decade or two, that I hate the fact that the US arms the Saudis. Maybe if enough people focussed on this, we could make a difference.

Last edited by jacqueg; Today at 01:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 01:42 AM

9,415 posts, read 4,318,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Okay.

Anyway...this is a victory? For who?
My post was pointing out the blatant hypocrisy and TDS of Seacove who is such a hardcore partisan that they will attack Trump and/or Republicans for any and everything. Yet were totally silent when their team was doing the same or worse.

Why not acknowledge that or comment on it, rather than try to deflect while circling the wagons?

`

Old Today, 01:45 AM

27,222 posts, read 9,230,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
It's disgusting what Trump does.
Must have learned it from the prior POS occupying the WH !!!

Old Today, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Ah yes...sell weapons to the home of Wahhabi Islam, Bin Laden’s country. You all praise any and everything Trump does with zero thought as to the possible implications of his actions.
Yes, I'm sure you are the only one that has ever thought about what Trump does !!!

That should be the lead on CNN & MSNBC nightly !!! For some reason it isn't !!! Strange !!!

Old Today, 01:53 AM

9,415 posts, read 4,318,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post

If you want to talk policy, talk policy.

If you want to talk about how Trump is just as bad as Obama, start a new thread, it's OT for this one.

FTR, I have said, many times over the past decade or two, that I hate the fact that the US arms the Saudis. Maybe if enough people focussed on this, we could make a difference.

Please provide even one post or thread where you were critical of Obama & Co regarding arms to the Saudis. My point is clearly that some of the usual suspects will chime in "orange man evil" or whatever TDS comment they like to repeat in various threads. Yet never once objected when it was their ideological team doing the exact same thing.

When Obama was creating unfunded mandates, I objected and rightly so. But I also objected when Bush did it before him.
Frankly I was more critical of Bush because as a (R) he should be expected to be more fiscally responsible. With Obama you knew he would be a tax and spend liberal. I may not have liked Obama as much as Bush, but neither would I be critical of him, and remain silent if Bush did the same thing.
It is called being consistent, and not a hypocrite.
Yet many on the ideological left seem to not care, so long as they can attack Trump over something.

`

Old Today, 01:54 AM

Quote:
My post was pointing out the blatant hypocrisy and TDS of Seacove who is such a hardcore partisan that they will attack Trump and/or Republicans for any and everything. Yet were totally silent when their team was doing the same or worse.

Why not acknowledge that or comment on it, rather than try to deflect while circling the wagons?

`
You have had 24-hour surveillance on seacove? How interesting.

Old Today, 01:55 AM

Quote:

Please provide even one post or thread where you were critical of Obama & Co regarding arms to the Saudis. My point is clearly that some of the usual suspects will chime in "orange man evil" or whatever TDS comment they like to repeat in various threads. Yet never once objected when it was their ideological team doing the exact same thing.

When Obama was creating unfunded mandates, I objected and rightly so. But I also objected when Bush did it before him.
Frankly I was more critical of Bush because as a (R) he should be expected to be more fiscally responsible. With Obama you knew he would be a tax and spend liberal. I may not have liked Obama as much as Bush, but neither would I be critical of him, and remain silent if Bush did the same thing.
It is called being consistent, and not a hypocrite.
Yet many on the ideological left seem to not care, so long as they can attack Trump over something.

`
You won't take my word on my objections to the Saudis, but I have to take your word on unfunded mandates?

Last edited by jacqueg; Today at 02:19 AM..

Old Today, 02:16 AM

7,789 posts, read 2,483,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Yes, I'm sure you are the only one that has ever thought about what Trump does !!!

That should be the lead on CNN & MSNBC nightly !!! For some reason it isn't !!! Strange !!!
Once again, a hit dog will holler...smh. You all donít care about combating terrorism. Your eyes are so blinded and minds are so corrupted that you donít care what might transpire as a result of Trump and those who supported this action.

Old Today, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Once again, a hit dog will holler...smh. You all donít care about combating terrorism. Your eyes are so blinded and minds are so corrupted that you donít care what might transpire as a result of Trump and those who supported this action.
So people have to believe what you do or they are blind and corrupted !!!

And you received this moral authority how ? A hit off the bottle of "Love Potion #9" ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y_n7vMxoFM

Old Today, 04:19 AM

38,432 posts, read 15,053,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post

If you want to talk policy, talk policy. The opportunity is right here, take it.

Selling arms to the nation that attacked us at our own soil of seems a strange strategy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies