U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2019, 01:37 PM

11,923 posts, read 8,327,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
So then, are black people supposed to kowtow, genuflect and kiss Donald's ring?

Ah No But all we ask is for black people to look beyond the knee jerk reaction of "Trump is Racist!" that we keep hearing over and over again from the Dems.

We all need to question the source of these racist charges. The Dems are playing dirty and trying to destroy Trump.

We all need to ask the question, how can Trump suddenly be a racist when for decades before he was clearly not and he was celebrated by the likes of Jackson.

It is a Democrat ploy to discredit him and they are hoping that people will believe them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2019, 01:40 PM

28,674 posts, read 15,554,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
So then, are black people supposed to kowtow, genuflect and kiss Donald's ring?
This is obviously my problem. I'm using facts and truth from the past to indicate Trump is not racist as they claim, and this is the response I get. It is obvious from another thread I started that facts/truth don't matter to liberals. I get it now.

Old 07-30-2019, 02:56 PM

9,946 posts, read 6,664,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
This is obviously my problem. I'm using facts and truth from the past to indicate Trump is not racist as they claim, and this is the response I get. It is obvious from another thread I started that facts/truth don't matter to liberals. I get it now.
Uh, facts and truth would show that Trump is a racist and has been for decades. Does the Central Park Five ring a bell? Does being sued for discrimination in rentals ring a bell? His comments about Mexicans in the campaign?

Seems like you're the one where facts and truth don't matter, if it conflicts with your dogma.

Old 07-30-2019, 02:57 PM

10,785 posts, read 10,926,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Blacks liked Trump better when he gave them money.
Because he had to...

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/49595...imination-case

Old 07-30-2019, 02:58 PM

10,785 posts, read 10,926,187 times
Quote:
Ignoring the birtherism and Central Park 5. Is that all the spin you've got?

Old 07-30-2019, 03:00 PM

2,797 posts, read 929,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
It’s disgusting to see how the democrats and their allies in the media are trying to smear this man.
Will their strategy of lying work in labeling the president as a racist. Hopefully not!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5lcART6TTE
That clip is over 20 years old. Jesse Jackson is one of those anti-Trump people now. Interesting how Trump just changing party affiliation (from what I understand, Trump, years ago, may have felt more of a Democrat instead of a Republican, years ago) and becoming the POTUS has changed Jackson's view so drastically. Last I heard, Jackson had nothing but hate towards Trump. Was I mistaken?

Old 07-30-2019, 03:34 PM
Status: "Crooked Trump accused of rape and nobody cares." (set 28 days ago)

8,180 posts, read 5,846,517 times
Quote:
Crooked Trump didn't give anyone schit!

Old 07-30-2019, 03:49 PM

6,920 posts, read 3,445,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
That clip is over 20 years old. Jesse Jackson is one of those anti-Trump people now. Interesting how Trump just changing party affiliation (from what I understand, Trump, years ago, may have felt more of a Democrat instead of a Republican, years ago) and becoming the POTUS has changed Jackson's view so drastically. Last I heard, Jackson had nothing but hate towards Trump. Was I mistaken?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Ah No But all we ask is for black people to look beyond the knee jerk reaction of "Trump is Racist!" that we keep hearing over and over again from the Dems.

We all need to question the source of these racist charges. The Dems are playing dirty and trying to destroy Trump.

We all need to ask the question, how can Trump suddenly be a racist when for decades before he was clearly not and he was celebrated by the likes of Jackson.

It is a Democrat ploy to discredit him and they are hoping that people will believe them.
Quote:
For all three of you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
So you're saying Trump did NOTHING between now and then to turn Black people's opinion of him around?

He didn't do ANYTHING that that majority of Black people found repugnant and disgusting?

There wasn't ANYTHING he was doing that Black people kept telling him was coming across as completely racist?

Are you sure about that?

Old Today, 12:59 PM

11,435 posts, read 2,833,858 times
Quote:
They should like him more now that he has given them jobs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or