U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:29 AM

5,000 posts, read 1,864,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
How did calling Trump voters a bunch of racists and deplorables work out for you in 2016?
You might want to give that some thought as we head into 2020.

Trump winning in 2016 doesn't in any way mean much of his supporters were not racists and deplorables.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:32 AM

7,325 posts, read 1,650,703 times
Trump supporters like it when Donald attacks blacks and Hispanics. They cheer it.

Case in point: has a single Trump supporter on City-data conceded that maybe Donald should lay off with such controversial remarks about blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims? No, not a single one. Because they like it.

Old Today, 07:35 AM

12,709 posts, read 4,294,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Trump supporters like it when Donald attacks blacks and Hispanics. They cheer it.

Case in point: has a single Trump supporter on City-data conceded that maybe Donald should lay off with such controversial remarks about blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims? No, not a single one. Because they like it.
When Trump calls out a career establishment politician for massive failures, I don't care whether that politician is white, black, Hispanic, green, or any other color. I will applaud him for doing so.

Cummings is a failure.

Who wants to call me a racist?

Anyone?

Old Today, 07:37 AM

35,412 posts, read 32,316,243 times
Quote:
When Trump calls out a career establishment politician for massive failures, I don't care whether that politician is white, black, Hispanic, green, or any other color. I will applaud him for doing so.

Cummings is a failure.

Anyone?
I'm not white and I approve this message.

Old Today, 07:47 AM

809 posts, read 145,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I don't believe ALL Trump supports are racist. Just a strong majority of them.
And I"m sure you're a good dindu with no racist feelings yourself mmmmkay

Old Today, 08:50 AM

32,148 posts, read 36,785,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
In real life Carrol O'Connor who played Archie was a very liberal, progressive Democrat. His job on the show was to show how close minded, and bigoted a right wing person could be as the Producer, Norman Lear was also a Far Left Progressive. O'Connor was such a good actor that he did his job very well as the "lovable" bigot. It was a landmark show.
I'd bet he was an old fashioned Reagan / JFK Democrat who would be appalled at todays Party.

Many of us voted D back in the day when they were the party of Moderate working class people.
Many old fashioned Farmers / Ranchers were Democrats. Texas was Democrat until the 80's.

Democrats had common sense at one time.

That train has long left the station.

Old Today, 08:53 AM

32,148 posts, read 36,785,326 times
Quote:

Cummings is a failure.

Anyone?
It's like a bad Jeff Foxworthy joke.

You hate Obamacare so you must be a Racist.

You think Obama was a terrible President so you must be a Racist.

AOC Is an Idiot so you must be a Racist.

Puerto Rico is corrupt so you must be a Racist.

Black people in Chicago shoot each other so you must be a Racist.

Old Today, 09:12 AM

12,289 posts, read 6,994,882 times
this 'woke', wealthy, white, male, progressive, born into a family of immense wealth and fame, son of Hollywood royalty carl reiner, and owner of a massive mansion in LA is entitled to his opinion. but, I'm positive rob reiner doesn't know or has never spoken with a single trump voter. If he did, he wouldn't make such inaccurate statements about us.

Last edited by texan2yankee; Today at 09:23 AM..

Old Today, 09:27 AM

2,933 posts, read 636,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I don't believe ALL Trump supports are racist. Just a strong majority of them.
Of course you do. It's easier than having an argument.

Old Today, 09:28 AM

2,933 posts, read 636,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post

In your world, no criticism of any black, Hispanic or Muslim would be allowed. You would say it's Raycist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies