U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM

8,110 posts, read 2,358,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
And I submit that it's stupid to forbid a woman to compete with what nature gave her. She is--literally--a mutant. What, are we discriminating against mutants now?
aren't mutants a protected class?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM

22,851 posts, read 16,918,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
The SJWs are moving at warp speed further into absurdity. They created the terms mansplaining and manspreading (note there are no female "equivalencies" to these terms even though they claim they are all about "inclusion" and "equality"), but now they have banned being able to even say the terms man or woman.
They haven't banned jack squat. SJW freaks don't get to tell me what words to use. I don't care what they call me. I'm bored of their labels and tired of their stupidity. They do not run this country nor do they make the laws. They can go pound sand.

Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM

4,808 posts, read 947,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Something has to be done about this. Maybe have a trans category, I don't know. Some sports bio men can really dominate and doesn't seem to be fair to the bio women. Not sure what the fix is for this.
A trans category would perhaps be best. That way they have a competition they can claim for themselves.

Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM

16,889 posts, read 9,167,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
That's not necessarily what intersex means. Intersex runs spectrum.

I have not seen a definitive identification of exactly where she is on that spectrum. However, she has been competing as a "she" since before transsexual women have been allowed to compete.

She had been operating as a female athlete since childhood. The only thing that cause initial suspicion was her athletic performance.

If you look at all the testing she's been through just to prove that she's intersex--actual DNA testing was necesssary--clearly she must appear externally to be a woman or it would not have been a question that required DNA testing.

So unless you're able to provide a conclusive link of what her body parts actually are, you're just spinning a tale.
Go back and look at my links.

She is specifically having a rule applied to her for people who test as having XY chromosomes and yet compete as a woman.

She isn't challenging that she doesn't have XY chromosomes she is challenging that they can make that rule.

She has XY chromosomes.

Australian media reported that her test came back that XY chromosomes, highly elevated testosterone, no womb, no uterus, and internal testicles.

Men and women have different bone structures and muscles....she has the male.

She is intersex. She has both male and female attributes.

Old Today, 12:59 AM

1,447 posts, read 829,921 times
....so much for women's rights...

Old Today, 01:12 AM

19,979 posts, read 14,794,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX View Post
....so much for women's rights...
Their policies are about gut reaction Feel good, nothing else.

Old Today, 01:18 AM

338 posts, read 169,487 times
Enjoy the wonders of liberalism. Drink it up. Always goes down smooth lol

Old Today, 06:58 AM

8,972 posts, read 8,013,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
They haven't banned jack squat. SJW freaks don't get to tell me what words to use. I don't care what they call me. I'm bored of their labels and tired of their stupidity. They do not run this country nor do they make the laws. They can go pound sand.

Yeah! Also, you damned kids get off my lawn!

Old Today, 08:49 AM

10,013 posts, read 8,246,865 times
Man competes as woman to get gold medal

Old Today, 09:08 AM

7,022 posts, read 2,561,481 times
As time goes by, this will be one of the funnier clashes of intersectionality to watch. Bunch of trans-folks straight dominating women's sports, to the exclusion of the XX cisgendered female. Right now it a single person here, another one there, but eventually, it will get bigger and bigger, especially with Title IX dictating who gets how many scholarships, and universities all trying to field more men's sports, and needing offsetting female scholarships that they can now hand out to sorta-women looking for a free ride. The rules on what is and is not "trans" will get relaxed to the point where a dude can wear makeup and that is sufficient "transitioning" and makes them women.

Next 5-10 years, this will reach new levels of absurd, ironic and poetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies