U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2019, 05:14 PM

10,843 posts, read 4,475,158 times

Advertisements

The tranny in not in Kashirina's class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GD-I5ORjnA

But could contend for a (non-gold) medal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

22,847 posts, read 16,914,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Well the Olympic committee says they can compete and they don't have to get a sex change to do it.
Previously they had to be under hormone therapy and have had a sex reassignment surgery.
It doesn't matter what therapy they participate in, it doesn't matter if they chop their private parts off, they are still fricken males.

I'm no feminazi - I'm sick and fricken tired of these IDIOTS in this country acting like mental disorders are normal, and I'm also sick and fricken tired of COWARDS who won't stand up against this. Oh boo hoo, someone called you a transphobe? So. WHAT.

7,259 posts, read 8,260,225 times
Hey good for her, thats one more Olympic Gold medal than I will ever receive.

Old 07-30-2019, 05:16 PM

18,361 posts, read 9,045,383 times
Rename the sport "Woke Lifting".

Old 07-30-2019, 05:51 PM

17,255 posts, read 13,820,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Very simple, if you believe in transgender then you shouldn’t complain about this, can’t have it both ways.
Why is that true? -it seems pretty obvious to me that there are people who see themselves as different to the sex they were born as, but I don't see why that view means that I think they should be allowed to compete unfairly against real women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
I don't think so. Political norms won't be stopped by a sports field. Saying, under penalty of being banned in many places for using the wrong gender pronoun, that you are a woman until you step across this line will not work in the end.
I think the absurdity of the situation will start to become more apparent over time - I like the Emperor's New Clothes analogy from a few posts back.

Last edited by Joe90; 07-30-2019 at 06:00 PM..

Old 07-30-2019, 05:55 PM

24,247 posts, read 12,032,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytang24 View Post
No, I mean 'her'. Whether she wants to be called she, xe, they, lbgtqrtuvwxyz, or whatever, it doesn't affect me or any other competitor. Her competing against women does affect them.

On another note, the sanctioning bodies and proponents always refer to Testosterone levels, but there are other things biological men have an advantage in: larger bone structure, faster reflexes, better gross motor movement, better hand-eye coordination, years of elevated T (beyond natural female levels), etc. I have seen no evidence that these are mitigated by hormone therapy, and have not seen them addressed at all.
Uh uh. I won’t let his obvious mental illness dictate what pronoun I will use. He is a he and a she is a she and no amount of hormones will change that.

Old 07-30-2019, 06:17 PM

5,529 posts, read 2,389,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel976 View Post
i was watching the nats/braves game, and all of a sudden, it struck me: All the players were men. So then i changed channels to a different game, and i noticed the same thing: Every single player was a man. Not one single woman on the line-up!

So i started to pay more attention this last week, and without fail, there were no women players. And then i had an ephinany: It's because when you get to the very to level of any sport, biological women cannot compete with biological men. Males simply have an innate physiological advantage. A big one. I can't believe i never noticed that before!

Conclusion: No transgendered "women" in sports. Period. Otherwise, every women's team will eventually be made up of transgenders.
+1.

Old 07-30-2019, 06:19 PM

32,177 posts, read 36,795,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yup. You could be the worst man on the course, dragging behind the 2nd-to-last man by a long shot (literally and figuratively!), move over to the women's league, and come in first place. THAT is how much of an advantage men have over women.
Do they make Bra's for men with a 52 inch chest ?

Old 07-30-2019, 06:20 PM

21,731 posts, read 11,176,218 times
This will do in the sports competition having transgenders win everything.. they are men physically and that will not change.

Old 07-30-2019, 06:21 PM

11,369 posts, read 2,818,974 times
This is nothing new. Remember champion weightlifter Vera de Milo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9pdX_D8eHY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies