Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2019, 04:32 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
No one minds the harmless patchouli smelling hippies, it's the deranged violent sociopaths in antifa that are the problem. I wouldn't exactly call them mellow harmless patchouli smelling hippies.
A couple masked teenagers throwing rocks. Arrest them don't make them out be the next isis. It's really silly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2019, 04:33 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
I don't agree with the platform these yayhoo's are promoting but...
...that won't stop me from trying to frame this as a right wing problem.

Quote:
it does make me laugh the way a bunch (as in a couple dozen) of patchouli smelling hippies can scare you righteous tough guys. LOL!
So lame, so predictable.

Old 07-30-2019, 04:36 PM
TKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
If they do attack El Paso I would like to see them greeted with the same show of force that they are bringing. The survivors can then be locked up in prison, Gitmo would be a good place for them where they will be fed a non stop diet of Pro American movies, History and Right Wing TV and Radio until they understand that they are living in the best country in the world and what they are fighting against is a myth of propaganda made up by the Left.

You are coming to spread violence, fear and to lay siege? Those sound like acts of war and should be met with force to stop it.
This is all your fear speaking. I don't see where the ingenuous leaders and the LBQGTB folks that are organizing this thing threatened anything except to get together and dance around calling for the removal of ICE. Something that has about as much chance of happening as an iceball in hell.

Why so scared?

Old 07-30-2019, 04:36 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
A couple masked teenagers throwing rocks. Arrest them don't make them out be the next isis. It's really silly.
You are probably ignorant of their potential. Cant blame you. Msm hardly mentions it. This one was throwing Molotov’s/ incendiaries and toting an ar15. Was shot dead. Time for you to rethink

https://rightwingtribune.com/2019/07...d-man-attacks/

Old 07-30-2019, 04:39 PM
TKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
...that won't stop me from trying to frame this as a right wing problem.

So lame, so predictable.
No, just some cowardly individuals on CD. My right wing friends who live here (right by EP like I do). Laugh at the patchouli smelling hippies. They don't make them out to be some fictitious monsters.

Predictable? Others laugh at your irrational fears too? Should tell you something.

Old 07-30-2019, 04:39 PM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Yeah, as if a masked teenager left a psychotic manifesto and fire bombed an ICS building. And the college prof who critically injured others by smashing them over the head with a U-shaped bike lock. Must have been a teenager, right? Don't be daft.

Old 07-30-2019, 04:40 PM
TKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
You are probably ignorant of their potential. Cant blame you. Msm hardly mentions it. This one was throwing Molotov’s/ incendiaries and toting an ar15. Was shot dead. Time for you to rethink

https://rightwingtribune.com/2019/07...d-man-attacks/
Oh, well there's an unbaised source without an agenda. The guys is dead. Nothing to fear there.

Old 07-30-2019, 04:42 PM
TKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yeah, as if a masked teenager left a psychotic manifesto and fire bombed an ICS building. And the college prof who critically injured others by smashing them over the head with a U-shaped bike lock. Must have been a teenager, right? Don't be daft.
One dead crazy guy is all you need to label everyone else. They're goof balls, not scary. A few individuals in every group are crazy. You want me list crazy dangerous Trumpers (both alive and dead that Ceasar guy for instance)? Please, no. I don't think you all are crazy and dangerous like them. Just cowardly.

Old 07-30-2019, 04:45 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
One dead crazy guy is all you need to label everyone else. They're goof balls, not scary. A few individuals in every group are crazy. You want me list crazy dangerous Trumpers (both alive and dead that Ceasar guy for instance)? Please, no. I don't think you all are crazy and dangerous like them. Just cowardly.
The dead guy has been praised a hero by the group. A martyr. I think its safe to label the group. I doubt they will accomplish much in elpaso

Old 07-30-2019, 04:50 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Like the 60 year old antifia (now dead)_armed with a rifle and incendiary device attacked an ICE detention facility in Tacoma?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies