U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2019, 04:51 PM
TKO

3,202 posts, read 3,164,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
The dead guy has been praised a hero by the group. A martyr. I think its safe to label the group. I doubt they will accomplish much in elpaso
By who? Three other crazy guys? C'mon. They're anonymous for heaven's sake, it's prolly half Russian trolls stirring up trouble anyhow. They'd be happy with this here. They like frightened Americans. Good for oligarchical business.

They won't accomplish anything. Even if they do start trouble. It won't impact a single one of any of you guys in any way. I.E. nothing to be afeared of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2019, 04:52 PM
TKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Like the 60 year old antifia (now dead)_armed with a rifle and incendiary device attacked an ICE detention facility in Tacoma?
Or like that Ceasar Trumper guy? Crazies aplenty for all sides. They don't define the whole. Unless you figure Ceasar Sayoc defines you?

Old 07-30-2019, 04:56 PM

17,478 posts, read 8,822,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
By who? Three other crazy guys? C'mon. They're anonymous for heaven's sake, it's prolly half Russian trolls stirring up trouble anyhow. They'd be happy with this here. They like frightened Americans. Good for oligarchical business.

They won't accomplish anything. Even if they do start trouble. It won't impact a single one of any of you guys in any way. I.E. nothing to afeared of.
I’m not afraid of Korea either, yet the msm just did a story. Guy shot up walmart. Didn’t affect anyone I know. I guess they’re all Russians too

Quote:
Or like that Ceasar Trumper guy? Crazies aplenty for all sides. They don't define the whole. Unless you figure Ceasar Sayoc defines you?
Any groups praise the nutbag?

Old 07-30-2019, 04:59 PM

1,299 posts, read 203,776 times
Quote:
One dead crazy guy is all you need to label everyone else. They're goof balls, not scary. A few individuals in every group are crazy. You want me list crazy dangerous Trumpers (both alive and dead that Ceasar guy for instance)? Please, no. I don't think you all are crazy and dangerous like them. Just cowardly.
Well, they become dangerous when they praise and martyr the dead antifia terrorist in tacoma.

Now show me a conservative/republican on C-D defending a right wing terrorist

Old 07-30-2019, 05:01 PM

1,915 posts, read 485,061 times
Quote:
A couple masked teenagers throwing rocks. Arrest them don't make them out be the next isis. It's really silly.
Of course. No one has been killed by anti-fascists but hundreds of Americans have already been killed by far-right terrorists which is why they are on a watchlist and not the anti-fascists.

The right-wing mass media is trying to create a boogeyman where none exists.

Old 07-30-2019, 05:03 PM

1,299 posts, read 203,776 times
Quote:
Nobody here on C-D is defending the Caersar Trumper guy or making excuses for him.

You, on the other hand, are making a lot of excuses for the dead dead antifia terrorist in Tacoma.

Old 07-30-2019, 05:07 PM

7,293 posts, read 8,280,866 times
Quote:
We are very much relying on white comrades to donate money and throw down on renting temporary spaces for our more vulnerable friends as camping can affect us all in different ways.
After careful consideration I have decided not to contribute to their cause and will instead use that money that would have gone to them to buy and smoke a good Cuban cigar instead.

Old 07-30-2019, 05:09 PM

66,926 posts, read 30,650,753 times
Quote:
One dead crazy guy is all you need to label everyone else. They're goof balls, not scary. A few individuals in every group are crazy. You want me list crazy dangerous Trumpers (both alive and dead that Ceasar guy for instance)? Please, no. I don't think you all are crazy and dangerous like them. Just cowardly.
"Goofballs?" Millions of dollars in vandalism damage to public and private property in Berkeley, Portland, etc., is just "goofballs?" I'd like to see antifa pay restitution. Millions of dollars in costs to taxpayers and private citizens.

They're actually drawing NEGATIVE attention to their cause rather than generating sympathy and building an advocate base. As such, they're a failed entity.

Old 07-30-2019, 05:15 PM
TKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
"Goofballs?" Millions of dollars in vandalism damage to public and private property in Berkeley, Portland, etc., is just "goofballs?" I'd like to see antifa pay restitution. Millions of dollars in costs to taxpayers and private citizens.

They're actually drawing NEGATIVE attention to their cause rather than generating sympathy and building an advocate base. As such, they're a failed entity.
Arrest them, that's what we do to vandals. We don't turn them into ISIS. That's silly.

I agree, here I am, a lefty, deriding them. Just not fearing them the way some do.

Old 07-30-2019, 05:17 PM

13,811 posts, read 7,527,761 times
Quote:
A couple masked teenagers throwing rocks. Arrest them don't make them out be the next isis. It's really silly.
They are usually just losers like these turds.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/berkeley-...-violent-rally
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies