U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2019, 01:57 PM

27,447 posts, read 19,313,429 times

Advertisements

i wonder if joe biden still calls them 'courageous'

Quote:
The far-left Antifa movement is reportedly planning a terror campaign and siege of El Paso, Texas in an attempt to raise awareness of alleged abuses at the U.S.-Mexico border.

The so-called “Border Resistance” exercise involves a “militancy training tour that will converge on a 10-day siege in El Paso, TX,” according to a tweet Monday from reporter Andy Ngo.

gotta love their little promo cartoon poster featuring Molotov cocktails, burning vehicles, American flags on fire, and tiny CBP officers - impaled with righteous antiFA arrows - falling helplessly from burning buildings.

https://i.ibb.co/7gMD77j/borderresistance.jpg

those afflicted with 'white privilege' are strongly encouraged to fork over some guilt money:

Quote:
We are very much relying on white comrades to donate money and throw down on renting temporary spaces for our more vulnerable friends as camping can affect us all in different ways.
official website: Border Resistance Convergence – call to action in El Paso September 1-10

it will be very entertaining if they show up in el paso in 110-degree heat. they might not get the welcome they're expecting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2019, 02:20 PM

36,080 posts, read 10,710,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i wonder if joe biden still calls them 'courageous'

gotta love their little promo cartoon poster featuring Molotov cocktails, burning vehicles, American flags on fire, and tiny CBP officers - impaled with righteous antiFA arrows - falling helplessly from burning buildings.

https://i.ibb.co/7gMD77j/borderresistance.jpg

those afflicted with 'white privilege' are strongly encouraged to fork over some guilt money:

official website: Border Resistance Convergence – call to action in El Paso September 1-10

it will be very entertaining if they show up in el paso in 110-degree heat. they might not get the welcome they're expecting.

You forgot the "milkshakes"--with quick-drying cement. But I'm sure the debate moderators will be all over this, asking if they repudiate their actions, or repudiate The Squad for refusing to repudiate Antifa.

Gutless thugs.

Old 07-30-2019, 02:26 PM

6,524 posts, read 3,610,539 times
I don’t believe it, but I welcome their attempt. Ought to be interesting watching them take on El Paso - a Texas city packed with law enforcement of EVERY stripe - plus an armed civilian populace. ROFL.

Old 07-30-2019, 02:30 PM

17,461 posts, read 8,806,264 times
If the msm goes anywhere near it, expect to hear how this group is fighting “far right white everything” , but mostly expect silence.

Old 07-30-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
You forgot the "milkshakes"--with quick-drying cement.
i didn't spot any milkshakes in the promo cartoon. where are they?

Quote:
But I'm sure the debate moderators will be all over this, asking if they repudiate their actions, or repudiate The Squad for refusing to repudiate Antifa.
yeah, i can just see don lemon hammering them with such questions

Old 07-30-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
If the msm goes anywhere near it, expect to hear how this group is fighting “far right white everything” , but mostly expect silence.
most likely. funny how they never describe antiFA as 'far left' though.

another incident from april successfully ignored by the msm that has implications here:

Quote:
“Organizers planned for the camps to be used as staging platforms from which five person units would form to train anarchists in fighting, combat, and conducting reconnaissance, and then launch to disrupt U.S. government operations along the border,” the report states.

The FBI’s report says a group of activists in Tijuana supporting the migrant caravan “were encouraged to bring personally owned weapons to the border and the group also intended to purchase weapons from a Mexico-based cartel associate known as Cobra Commander, AKA the Mexican Rambo, and smuggle the weapons into the United States.”
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...ecember-report

Old 07-30-2019, 03:11 PM

66,885 posts, read 30,624,978 times
Quote:
You forgot the "milkshakes"--with quick-drying cement. But I'm sure the debate moderators will be all over this, asking if they repudiate their actions, or repudiate The Squad for refusing to repudiate Antifa.

Gutless thugs.
Before the liquid "milkshakes," one of their weapons of choice was soda or soup cans filled with hardened cement. They used them in Charlottesville, throwing them at cars with out-of-state plates, never figuring that many of them weren't there for the rally, but were just out-of-state families moving their kids into dorms, etc., at U VA. There's actually video of them doing it. I'll see if I can find it.

Old 07-30-2019, 04:16 PM
TKO

3,197 posts, read 3,161,470 times
I don't agree with the platform these yayhoo's are promoting but it does make me laugh the way a bunch (as in a couple dozen) of patchouli smelling hippies can scare you righteous tough guys. LOL!

Old 07-30-2019, 04:21 PM

66,885 posts, read 30,624,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
I don't agree with the platform these yayhoo's are promoting but it does make me laugh the way a bunch (as in a couple dozen) of patchouli smelling hippies can scare you righteous tough guys. LOL!
No one minds the harmless patchouli smelling hippies, it's the deranged violent sociopaths in antifa that are the problem. I wouldn't exactly call them mellow harmless patchouli smelling hippies.

Old 07-30-2019, 04:28 PM

11,961 posts, read 8,363,289 times
If they do attack El Paso I would like to see them greeted with the same show of force that they are bringing. The survivors can then be locked up in prison, Gitmo would be a good place for them where they will be fed a non stop diet of Pro American movies, History and Right Wing TV and Radio until they understand that they are living in the best country in the world and what they are fighting against is a myth of propaganda made up by the Left.

You are coming to spread violence, fear and to lay siege? Those sound like acts of war and should be met with force to stop it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies