U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM

34,429 posts, read 18,677,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You just proved my point.

Towards you...glad you agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM

37,177 posts, read 16,492,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
People like Trump with dementia make up stories all the time so please forgive him and their words are usually harmless and...what ??...he is the President of the United States?

When was Trump medically diagnosed with dementia?

Old Today, 04:36 AM

4,973 posts, read 2,220,367 times
Ya'll are taking humor much too seriously.

And remember, the key to good humor is an element of truth.

Old Today, 04:48 AM

7,462 posts, read 3,077,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Sad but definitely humorous.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b0db8affad16a4

"President Donald Trump’s unsubstantiated claim on Monday that he “spent a lot of time” with 9/11 first responders at Ground Zero has inspired a side-splitting Twitter series featuring totally fabricated moments of “Lost Trump History.”

One genius came up with ... Trump was first to climb Mt. Everest but was overshadowed by 'Crooked Hillary'. (Of course you have know Sir Edmund Hilary was the first person to actually climb Mt Everest.)

Then I thought that perhaps Trump discovered America in 1492 and was promptly told by the natives to go back where he came from.

Some others from Twitter:

In 2019, astronomer Donald Trump discovered that the Moon was a part of Mars.

Trump painted the Mona Lisa and gave the painting away because she wasn’t his type

Who can forget those famous words uttered by Donald Trump when he stepped onto the surface of the moon? “That’s one small step for me, one giant leap for me.”

Trump built the Great Wall of China and made the Mexicans pay for it

Trump received a Purple Heart for not contracting an STD during Vietnam War.

It goes on forever ... some are truly hilarious.
Any tidbits from another legitimate source like Mother Jones? LOL

Old Today, 05:34 AM

38,445 posts, read 15,061,044 times
Amazing.

Old Today, 06:07 AM

11,788 posts, read 8,344,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Sad but definitely humorous.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b0db8affad16a4

"President Donald Trump’s unsubstantiated claim on Monday that he “spent a lot of time” with 9/11 first responders at Ground Zero has inspired a side-splitting Twitter series featuring totally fabricated moments of “Lost Trump History.”

One genius came up with ... Trump was first to climb Mt. Everest but was overshadowed by 'Crooked Hillary'. (Of course you have know Sir Edmund Hilary was the first person to actually climb Mt Everest.)

Then I thought that perhaps Trump discovered America in 1492 and was promptly told by the natives to go back where he came from.

Some others from Twitter:

In 2019, astronomer Donald Trump discovered that the Moon was a part of Mars.

Trump painted the Mona Lisa and gave the painting away because she wasn’t his type

Who can forget those famous words uttered by Donald Trump when he stepped onto the surface of the moon? “That’s one small step for me, one giant leap for me.”

Trump built the Great Wall of China and made the Mexicans pay for it

Trump received a Purple Heart for not contracting an STD during Vietnam War.

It goes on forever ... some are truly hilarious.
You really think those were funny???!!!

Old Today, 08:16 AM

3,312 posts, read 1,327,045 times
I'm willing to suspect that while it may not have actually been on 9/11/2001, Trump probably went to ground zero shortly after the event, and maybe even took a case of water/Gatorade or a box of donuts, etc. to one of the accessible tents that were set up for helping the responders/volunteers at the scenes. Even something as simple as that is what good people do when there is a crisis... and I seriously suspect that is what he did. He also may have done it several times and he may have stayed there, talking to folks or even walked around some of the disaster area. One thing for certain is a billionaire has access to things, situations and areas us regular folks would never have access to.

Some of you people with TDS are simply pathetic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ZfXOil1pk

As it turns out, Donald Trump sent some of his own constructions workers to the site to help AND he walked around in the rubble and some of the dangerous areas. But you people with your TDS just keep bashing the man. You have no idea what kind of man he is yet you insist upon labeling him with your delusional ideals. How pathetic!

Old Today, 08:26 AM

6,599 posts, read 8,057,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
When was Trump medically diagnosed with dementia?
He has never asked to be evaluated. Neither has he officially received a diagnosis of narcissistic disease, despite unofficial comments. However his father was diagnosed with Alzheimer's syndrome.

Old Today, 08:29 AM

9,633 posts, read 4,398,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
I'm willing to suspect that while it may not have actually been on 9/11/2001, Trump probably went to ground zero shortly after the event, and maybe even took a case of water/Gatorade or a box of donuts, etc. to one of the accessible tents that were set up for helping the responders/volunteers at the scenes. Even something as simple as that is what good people do when there is a crisis... and I seriously suspect that is what he did. He also may have done it several times and he may have stayed there, talking to folks or even walked around some of the disaster area. One thing for certain is a billionaire has access to things, situations and areas us regular folks would never have access to.

Some of you people with TDS are simply pathetic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ZfXOil1pk

As it turns out, Donald Trump sent some of his own constructions workers to the site to help AND he walked around in the rubble and some of the dangerous areas. But you people with your TDS just keep bashing the man. You have no idea what kind of man he is yet you insist upon labeling him with your delusional ideals. How pathetic!
The only known sighting of Trump anywhere near Ground Zero was 7 days after 9/11--in front of the New York stock exchange. Maybe he brought a box of doughnuts for the investment bankers.

Old Today, 08:31 AM

3,312 posts, read 1,327,045 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or