U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 04:50 PM

34,442 posts, read 18,677,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
I'm glad Trump clarified at the bill signing that he wasn't a "first responder" --- yeah, no shirt Sherlock. Did anyone think you were?

Glad you are part of the 1/1024th that did not understand what he initially stated.....keep up great job!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 04:54 PM

9,635 posts, read 4,398,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
The claim wasn't from me but from Donald Trump in the interview you couldn't even stand to watch due to your TDS. As to who paid for those workers, I have no idea. I never claimed Trump paid them nor did I see anyone else but you bring up pay.

If I had gone to ground zero I would have had to do it on my own dime. Even our housing would have been very unsure as many volunteers plus those stranded in NYC due to air traffic being shut down, filled up much of the hotels and motels. That's known as volunteering. Many of us, especially those who don't suffer from severe TDS, understand what it means to volunteer to do something.

You know something... I seriously feel sorry for people like you. People who seem to have nothing but hatred for anything that doesn't align with your political beliefs/demands.
Now I know who you are. You're the guy that bought the Brooklyn Bridge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or