U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2019, 11:42 AM

11,695 posts, read 2,893,442 times

Advertisements

Rush just predicted that because media darling Kameltoe was eviscerated by Tulsi, the media will make Tulsi their pinata now. She did to Kameltoe what Kameltoe did to Biden.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2019, 11:44 AM

755 posts, read 378,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
So Yang is out, but Beto is in?
Yeah, the DNC has too much invested (over $70M to date) in Beto to let him off the hook.

Old 08-01-2019, 11:49 AM

12,343 posts, read 8,168,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaipeiTaiwan View Post
I think it safe to say that anyone other that Biden will mean four more years of President Trump.

Based on my experience with American culture, you people like many choices. Sander is too extreme with only state health insurance. My example is that I work at port of Los Angeles. No way union worker will vote for candidate that forces the on the the California system (Medi-CAL). Such a system is like garbage compared to Cadillac health benefits union workers get.

Further, I not understand you Dems want to fill country with illegal aliens. I wrok VERY HARD to get green card. I have TWO university degrees from Taiwan National University to get here and now dems open the door for them and want me to fund there healthcare?

No tell me that you can still punish those that cross border illegally. These people have very little money and Dems are always against imposing fines against the needy. Further, most dems are against deportations for non-dangerous illegal aliens.

Only logical conclusion in di facto open borders. Hell state I live in California wanted to give them tax rebates!

These illegal aliens too needy. They will get more money in benefits than the put in! All funded my me and other professionals that work very hard to get here.

No more Illegals, they need to go back NOW! Dems want to give them too much benefits son they become like heavy anchor on life boat and will all suffer.

Legal Skilled Immigration: YES!
Illegal unskilled: NO!
I don't know where you get your information but democrats do not want to fill the country with illegal aliens and they do not want open borders. That is strictly a right wing media talking point or just plain ol' propaganda.

Why is UHC garbage compared to a "Cadillac" plan? Tell us what the media forced down your throat about that subject. Also, tell us why no other country adopts our type of healthcare system.

Old 08-01-2019, 11:50 AM

1,252 posts, read 480,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" were from Saudi Arabia" So what? Timothy Mcvay was from America, so was a lot of murderers, etc. Should we blame EVERYTHING bad that Americans have done on America itself?
Its the Royal Family that's the problem. Why did you leave Saudi Arabia?

Timothy Mcvay was a domestic terrorist not an international terrorist over throwing countries and suppressing people, especially women. Middle East Terrorist are targeting their own and every other country not just America.

I think Tulsi Gabbard would give a fresh approach to our conflicts and not owned by anyone.

Old 08-01-2019, 12:09 PM

2,408 posts, read 654,269 times
The media is calling the shots......Gabbard just whacked one of the golden ones, Kamala now she must pay......

None of this group remotely approaches the stature and knowledge of Trump......and all the 5th graders desperately trying to buy votes with giveaways just look stupid...........

An easy 4 more for the Trumpster..........

Old 08-01-2019, 12:15 PM

2,835 posts, read 4,539,487 times
I'm relistening to the debates and catching up on what I missed while cooking dinner. I remember them talking about Medicare for all and something about lead in housing. This morning I woke up to see this post on FB. If THIS is what government healthcare does and this is what privatized government housing is, then I welcome you to live in what this family is.
Also a friend of mine who has had to involve her dr in getting her military housing that they live in healthy for her was told that the mold that is on the walls is not harmful. Her health had declined since living there, and she has hired her own mold inspector. Lets not forget my friend who was told oh well when her ceiling fell down in her living room. THIS is the reason we do not and do everything we can to NOT live in military housing.
If they can't take care of and hold the people responsible for managing this privatized housing, what makes anyone here in the US think that they can do things for them?
https://www.facebook.com/valerie.clover.3

Old 08-01-2019, 12:25 PM

5,743 posts, read 4,272,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusillirob1983 View Post
I think younger voters in general enthusiastically do not want Trump to be President.
I think Younger votes are less inclined to even vote..

Old 08-01-2019, 12:28 PM

5,743 posts, read 4,272,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusillirob1983 View Post
Trump said there's no problem with the size of his junk, among other inappropriate comments.
Personally, i would prefer someone who acts and speaks different than Trump..

Old 08-01-2019, 12:40 PM

32,303 posts, read 36,925,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAZ View Post
LOL true to form for the DNC, the popular/charismatic candidates are gone, and the back-room picks move on up. Did they learn nothing from the 2016 fiasco?
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
So Yang is out, but Beto is in?
I just made a $3 donation to Williamson just to keep her on the stage.
Find your favorite and give a few bucks for the entertainment.

They must be keeping Beto on the stage trying to keep Texas in the game for the Democrats.
I can't believe there were enough Idiots in this state that thought he would be a good Senator.

What say you Gringo ?

Old 08-01-2019, 01:40 PM

5,481 posts, read 1,367,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
And then the look on Biden's face seemed to say "I wonder what he meant by that?". Poor old Joe. He should just retire.
Best quote of the night by a pundit. "The best option would be a functioning Joe Biden". I didn't watch the whole thing but I heard he said something like 'See you in 3030'??? Meaning 2020. Is that true?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or