Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 12:13 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Liberals, "Impeach Trump for colluding with Russia to win the election even though it was Hillary who actually did that. But what she did was justified because Trump is not a liberal. Yeah, sure it was her husband Russians paid $500k for an hour long speech while she was SoS making decisions about Russia that went favorably for them, but Russians stay in Trump hotels making him dozens of dollars a night that he would have made anyway from the other people who would have booked that room. The point is he should have lost; therefore, he should be removed by any means necessary."

Comparing Trump's Russia ties to Hillary's is like comparing Amy Winehouse's drug habit to Michael Phelps'. It's like the right-wing thinks 1 = 1,000,000 because they're both numbers.

By the right-wing's definition, I also colluded with Russia because I once dated a Russian girl. Well, Uzebekistanian but I'm sure they'll say it's close enough.

Hillary as SoS was not good for Russia. That's why they helped put Trump in the presidency.

Old 07-31-2019, 12:31 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
The Psychology of Progressive Hostility

you are suffering from the psychology of progressive hostility.
Wow. I actually agree with phma's posts in that thread.

My favorite line though is when ATX Wahine refers to her husband's time in Silicon Valley as a 'tour of duty' .

Old 07-31-2019, 12:43 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Pelosi, Omar, Cummings, AOC in Italy now? Coincidence?
They were spotted in Venice though, which 500+ air miles, and almost 900 miles if you drive (including taking the ferry) away from Palermo, Sicily (and the Google retreat is about 60 miles SW of Palermo...so, an even greater distance). I don't know if the Speaker and the other members were spotted anywhere else in Italy other than Venice .

Old 07-31-2019, 12:49 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,431,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
They were spotted in Venice though, which 500+ air miles, and almost 900 miles if you drive (including taking the ferry) away from Palermo, Sicily (and the Google retreat is about 60 miles SW of Palermo...so, an even greater distance). I don't know if the Speaker and the other members were spotted anywhere else in Italy other than Venice .
Its still curious, everyone seems to be going to Italy right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies