U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 08:09 PM

50,998 posts, read 26,873,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Um, like when he called for killing cops in that video that I linked in the original post.

Are you really this uninformed?

You are denying something that I literally provided video evidence of on this very thread.

Note what party you support.
Iím not particularly fond of the cops anyway.

So what do you want me to say? I may or may not like Sharpton (not saying either way here), but I definitely donít trust the cops.

Maybe you should kill the people that so capriciously have no problem killing you. Shrug.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:10 PM

7,692 posts, read 4,055,869 times
I don't think caring about babies is about hate.

The people who hated Falwell were pro abortion.

Falwell made some dumb comments time to time but he didn't advocate violence like Sharpton did.

Old Today, 08:11 PM

7,161 posts, read 2,636,591 times
Quote:
I don't think caring about babies is about hate.

The people who hated Falwell were pro abortion.

Falwell made some dumb comments time to time but he didn't advocate violence like Sharpton did.
What did Falwell say about 911? That god removed his protective veil around america because of its permissive acceptance of gays.

Yep. That is hate speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Iím not particularly fond of the cops anyway.

So what do you want me to say? I may or may not like Sharpton (not saying either way here), but I definitely donít trust the cops.

Maybe you should kill the people that so capriciously have no problem killing you. Shrug.
Crazy that people who believe / say this kind of thing also virtue signal 24-7.

5,527 posts, read 6,928,842 times
Quote:
Sharpton advocated violence? Like when he testified in favor of the white kid to the parole board? You know...the white kid that stabbed him in the chest during a peaceful march?

That violence?
Guess you never heard of the fire in Harlem at Freddy's. People were killed in a fire set by one of Sharpton's followers, incited by Sharpton's hatred toward whites and Jews.

https://www.nydailynews.com/archives...ticle-1.693222

Sharpton is a sneak. He presents a facade of piousness, but he is just a money grabbing charlatan.

Old Today, 08:12 PM

Quote:
By stirring up the masses, you mean they have rational viewpoints that uptight leftists don't like. I agree that you hate them, but your hate is your own. They don't make you hate.

They don't advocate violence like Sharpton did.
I never said they ďstir up the masses.Ē I said they stir up the already hateful conservative base.

Old Today, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
What did Falwell say about 911? That god removed his protective veil around america because of its permissive acceptance of gays.

Yep. That is hate speech.
Ok, well that's not relevant to this topic. He's been dead for awhile.

I don't think Falwell was ever that big of a deal in the Republican party and I remember El Rushbo and other conservatives calling him out for that comment.

This topic is about Sharpton.

I don't think pro abortion people really have any room to call anybody a hater.

Old Today, 08:14 PM

Quote:
I never said they “stir up the masses.” I said they stir up the already hateful conservative base.
By hateful, you mean they don't have your leftwing views. You are the hater of people who don't have your views.

I don't see h ow you have any credibility to call other people hateful when you just defended Sharpton's cop killing comment. #Shrug

I have feeling Democrats handing Trump a massive election victory with the cop hate and Al Sharpton gushing along with the constant and obviously false accusations of racism.

Old Today, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Guess you never heard of the fire in Harlem at Freddy's. People were killed in a fire set by one of Sharpton's followers, incited by Sharpton's hatred toward whites and Jews.

https://www.nydailynews.com/archives...ticle-1.693222

Sharpton is a sneak. He presents a facade of piousness, but he is just a money grabbing charlatan.
So is Trump. In fact, that’s a perfect description of him.

If Sharpton is a money grabber, that just makes him the typical Christian Pastor. He obviously learned his trade well.

Unless Sharpton set the blaze himself, I don’t care.

Got anything else besides “he’s black, has money, and exhorts people to set fires?”

Old Today, 08:19 PM

yeah, he called for cops to be killed and he's made numerous anti-Semitic comments. That's something else for normal people.

#Shrug
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or