U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2019, 09:12 PM

19,523 posts, read 20,956,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
I know Mayor Pete and Kamala have already met with him at a restaurant. It was on video.
Perhaps the most repellant ménage à trois one could envision.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2019, 09:14 PM

7,193 posts, read 2,650,032 times
Quote:
I'm not sure why you are talking about this.

Democrats have been making comments about this for 3 years and it doesn't move the needle.

It is also funny how you assume that I'm Christian. I don't talk about religion on here. In Leftwing World, every Republican is a Christian. The reality is Republicans are defeating Democrats in elections around the country on issues that are not related to religion.

I do not care if Trump is divorced or what he did in his marriages. I don't think that equates to what Bill Clinton has done.
You are the first one to cite "Christian". Way back on post #26. So yeah you did talk about religion here. And you were the first.

So bring your mistress on a family vacation is no big deal. Ok.

Old 07-30-2019, 09:19 PM

7,761 posts, read 4,073,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
You are the first one to cite "Christian". Way back on post #26. So yeah you did talk about religion here. And you were the first.

So bring your mistress on a family vacation is no big deal. Ok.
My comment was pointing out many leftists don't like Christians in general. That's not talking about religion and what religion says about things like adultery as you have been doing.

Your comments have been based on an assumption that I am a Christian.

I don't think you care if Trump had a mistress. You have a political talking point.

Old 07-30-2019, 09:21 PM

Quote:
My comment was pointing out many leftists don't like Christians in general.
Fine. You not only first cited religion based on an assumption but brought it up multiple times. Its all in the thread. You also kept bring up abortion which was also some weird assumption on your part. Don't criticize me if I assumed you were a christian.

Old 07-30-2019, 09:22 PM

You can be pro life and not be a Christian. My pro life position is based on ultrasounds. #Science

Again, your premise seems to be that anybody who is not leftwing is religious. That's Leftwing World, not the real world.

Al Sharpton is supposedly a reverend but he called for cops to be killed. Doesn't seem very Christian.

Old 07-30-2019, 09:25 PM

Quote:
You can be pro life and not be a Christian.

Again, your premise seems to be that anybody who is not leftwing is religious. That's Leftwing World, not the real world.
Your premise is that you can assume and I cannot. You just admitted that you assumed this was an anti-christian thing. The only thing I said was that you lying about the LU protester was unchristian. That is it.

Old 07-30-2019, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Your premise is that you can assume and I cannot. You just admitted that you assumed this was an anti-christian thing. The only thing I said was that you lying about the LU protester was unchristian. That is it.
I didn't lie about anything. I do not care about students protesting something at a college. I said it was probably a small group. That's not a lie. I may not be right but it is not a lie.

You are lying about me lying and the reason you are doing this is to deflect from the topic because you know Sharpton is not good for your party

you want to talk all about anything but the good Rev Al Sharpton.

If I was Trump, I would do a campaign ad with the Sharpton video where he advocates killing cops and then show the tweets and videos of Democrats gushing over Sharpton.

Old Today, 12:32 PM

27,226 posts, read 19,223,004 times
a great editorial, very surprising that the nyt allowed it.

Why Are Democrats Defending Al Sharpton?
They’ve handed Trump an easy win and yoked themselves to a genuine bigot

Quote:
This is a losing strategy. Progressives have been bluffing on the race issue for years now: downplaying black-on-black urban violence, ignoring the polarizing effects of racial identity politics, maintaining a code of silence on the collapse of the black family and more. Mr. Trump knows it.

If Democrats cannot distinguish between Mr. Sharpton’s hucksterism and genuine moral leadership on race and justice in America, I assure you that many moderate voters in battleground states will have no trouble doing so. Shouting “racist” at Mr. Trump, even if there is truth to the accusation, will gain Democrats nothing. The president cannot be further damaged by that epithet. Meantime, he wins votes every time a prominent Democratic politician overreacts to his provocations by defending the indefensible.

Old Today, 01:03 PM

4,825 posts, read 950,459 times
I guess many Democrats are such fans of Sharpton that they overlook, perhaps willfully sometimes, his ridiculousness. A similar thing might apply to Republicans and President Agent Orange.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or