U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:42 AM

24,249 posts, read 12,036,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Democrats have heard the steady drum beat. The voters have been flooding their office lines. Demonstrations. Tweets. Al Green tried to get Nancy Pelosi to move forward numerous times, and earlier today Pelosi and Nadler held press conferences which seemed to take small steps toward maybe, kind of, sort of, opening an impeachment inquiry.

Now, it looks like the House Judiciary is moving forward on its own, based on an article in the Atlantic, drafted by four members of the House Judiciary Committee that dropped late Friday night.

The four members are Mary Gay Scanlon (Vice Chair of the House Judiciary Committee), David Cicilline (U.S. representative from Rhode Island), Pramila Jayapal (U.S. representative from Washington), Veronica Escobar (U.S. representative from Texas).

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/07/p...ferences-bring.

Donít agree with this but...

Let the Trump supporters start asking for what. Like they donít know.
This like all the numerous others will go absolutely nowhere. Liberals are experts at wasting time and money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:43 AM

16,296 posts, read 9,149,465 times
oh goody! as a Trump supporter, the thing i want more than anything else is for the dems to impeach. This will 100% guarantee a Trump re-election.

carry on dems! carry on!

Old Yesterday, 06:50 AM

2,355 posts, read 642,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Democrats have heard the steady drum beat. The voters have been flooding their office lines. Demonstrations. Tweets. Al Green tried to get Nancy Pelosi to move forward numerous times, and earlier today Pelosi and Nadler held press conferences which seemed to take small steps toward maybe, kind of, sort of, opening an impeachment inquiry.

Now, it looks like the House Judiciary is moving forward on its own, based on an article in the Atlantic, drafted by four members of the House Judiciary Committee that dropped late Friday night.

The four members are Mary Gay Scanlon (Vice Chair of the House Judiciary Committee), David Cicilline (U.S. representative from Rhode Island), Pramila Jayapal (U.S. representative from Washington), Veronica Escobar (U.S. representative from Texas).

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/07/p...ferences-bring.

Donít agree with this but...

Let the Trump supporters start asking for what. Like they donít know.
DEMS are angry 5th graders out tilting at windmills.......conservatives with best economy in 50 years sit back and smile........

Old Yesterday, 06:50 AM

11,923 posts, read 8,320,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Obama and Clinton actually committed real crimes, yet were never successfully impeached. The only crime Trump has committed is making the dems look like idiots, and they did not need much help.

Let's see what the public thinks about this in 2020. I think the constant focus on Trump and neglecting their actual duties will not play well for the dems.

You are so correct. What has Trump really done to warrant being impeached? There are many trumped up charges such as the collusion delusion and the obstruction of justice but it is all nonsense and we know it and they know it too.

They want to impeach Trump because they don't like him. He has exposed the swamp, he has dismantled the Obama legacy and worse of all he dared to take on Hillary and win.

Trump has his issues but the real problem in America today is the democrat party and their propaganda carrying media lackeys.

Smart people can see past the stupid tweets and the nonstop attacks by the Dems to destroy Trump but if we are honest we would have to admit that we are all doing well with Trump as President.

Old Yesterday, 06:52 AM

10,120 posts, read 8,143,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"the orange one.", "a giant orange narcissist"

Very mature of you. I'll put you at the children's table!.
As long as I get chocolate milk with my dinner... DEAL!

Old Yesterday, 06:54 AM

21,124 posts, read 10,181,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I saw nothing or no one in last nights debate who could beat him.

But Nixon had a more than 50% approval rating until the day he resigned.
Me either but we'll have to see if anyone starts leading the pack. I will not vote for anyone talking about reparations or free this or that.

I think a lot of Dems might hold their nose and vote for Biden but I don't see that happening with anyone else.

Old Yesterday, 06:55 AM

11,610 posts, read 8,500,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
You never know. Clinton came out of nowhere and was considered to be a sacrificial lamb to Bush. A lot of things can happen over the course of a year and you just can't say, one way or another.

Remember that everyone thought Hillary was a "shoe in" and Trump had no chance?

It's hard to predict the future.
Perhaps the tendency to be pragmatic colors my view. I don't see a lot of support for doing away with student debt.

IMO, Billary was the nominee and projected winner before the beginning of O's second term.

Old Yesterday, 07:24 AM

5,497 posts, read 3,232,207 times
Nothing sticks or pans out for the crooked media or DemoncRats not even John Gotti has the staying power of the true "Teflon Don" President Trump ... 4 more years without DemocRats collusion's in Congress Trump will be Making America Great Again!

Vote Republican!

Old Yesterday, 08:05 AM

29,746 posts, read 15,570,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Me either but we'll have to see if anyone starts leading the pack. I will not vote for anyone talking about reparations or free this or that.
That practically guarantees you won't be voting for the DNC candidate.

Old Yesterday, 08:48 AM

21,124 posts, read 10,181,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
That practically guarantees you won't be voting for the DNC candidate.
Pretty much!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies