U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:29 AM

14,747 posts, read 9,171,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"One way or another heís going to be gone either though impeachment" In your dreams.

The dems do NOT control the Senate and will NOT after this election.

In fact, it looks like they will LOSE control of the House.
I donít want him impeached, I donít want Pence as our president I want Trump gone. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:34 AM

14,747 posts, read 9,171,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Too funny to even comment on except to say.....dream on. while Trump supporters wait for more of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

You first. What crimes did President Trump commit? Link please. Not from biased leftist controlled CNN, MSNBC. You made the accusation against our President that "we know what he did" with no proof, link etc.

As for Barry, you'll find out what his crimes are. They are too numerous to post here.

Spying on a Presidential candidate would be one. Oh, and there's that book deal.
Have you no manners? I asked first. He have all watched the Mueller testify the fact that you all ingore what he said isnít my problem.

Old Today, 10:52 AM

37,303 posts, read 16,223,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
They are not going to get anymore at this point. The grand jury testimony wont be released. It's against the law. All the others Trump will claim executive privilege. The taxes and all the other stuff he will just drag out through the courts. So they will talk about impeachment. They may even bring it forward. It will not pass. I believe what they are looking to do is drag the threat out until the election.
" It's against the law". When have the dems worried about the law? Just look at he border situation.

Old Today, 12:18 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,719,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" It's against the law". When have the dems worried about the law? Just look at he border situation.
Listen I know they don't care about it. However they will ask and they know they will be denied. It's all a dog and pony show. What they have now is pretty much all they have. Once the IG's report and Durham's report come out it will muddy the waters even more. It's going nowhere fast!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies