U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2019, 10:38 AM

15,388 posts, read 13,477,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
When is CNN going to cover this?
As well as Fox News.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2019, 10:40 AM

1,939 posts, read 560,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Just curious,

Did you create a new thread earlier this year when a white woman was on video screaming at a Hispanic man, who was an American citizen, to "go back to where you came from?"

Rhetorical question, because you did not.
Nope. They only make threads to counter and deflect from the articles of white people being bigots, not to highlight them.

Old 08-01-2019, 11:30 AM

48,862 posts, read 45,857,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
No, Obama sonís would be preparing to attend an Ivy-league institution at 18. Donít be mad.
That's right. Obama's son would not be out shooting and killing people. In fact, it was former President Obama who got hard with Black men and said "pull your pants up and be fathers to your children".

Old 08-01-2019, 11:59 AM

27,876 posts, read 17,836,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Just curious,

Did you create a new thread earlier this year when a white woman was on video screaming at a Hispanic man, who was an American citizen, to "go back to where you came from?"

Rhetorical question, because you did not.
There's a little difference between shooting at someone and hurting their feelings. Is that so hard to understand?

Old 08-01-2019, 12:00 PM

1,437 posts, read 321,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
No, Obama sonís would be preparing to attend an Ivy-league institution at 18. Donít be mad.
Maybe. But not from merit or achievement. We've seen how this works lately.

Old 08-01-2019, 01:35 PM

2,940 posts, read 953,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
One hateful, ignorant individual. Why would it be national news? If they started reporting every story of people being ****heads to one another the pages would be full of nothing else.

Pretty apparent the OP thinks it's important because it's a chance to talk about a less than perfect black man.
And another:

https://www.newser.com/story/278521/...y-earlier.html

I didn't hear about this workplace violence for many days until now. And it was done with a gun! Do I need to wonder why?

https://www.newser.com/story/278521/...y-earlier.html

Old 08-01-2019, 01:40 PM

15,599 posts, read 7,985,935 times
This thread is hilarious. I live in Ohio as well and we've had quite a few stories in local media of white supremacist racists attacking black people or plotting to blow up crap where I live and few of them make the national news. I don't have cable so would only know if someone in my social media circle shared it or something. They did for the ones that were plotting to blow up businesses who were associated with Dylan Roof. Also the guy who killed the woman in Charlottesville last lived in this area so that has been all over the news. We have lots of race/racist stories on the news. Recently a white security guard pulled out a loaded weapon to a black man....get this.....who was in full uniform as a Law Enforcement officer!! That one is pretty funny. I have seen it in the Washington Post website: A white IRS security guard pulled a gun on an armed man. It was a black police officer - in uniform.

Too many of you are too invested in the race of perpetrators on TV. You should stop waiting on the news to tell you what to be upset about.

Old 08-01-2019, 02:41 PM

831 posts, read 149,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
He was shooting at 2 cars as they were driving away. So something happened beforehand. What happened is what none of us know.

Iím pretty damn sure the victims have explained the incident to the cops as to what led up to the shooting.
What part of ďI donít like white people in my hood!Ē don't you understand? Oh, and I'm sure the gun was legal and he had a LTC.

Old 08-01-2019, 02:45 PM

831 posts, read 149,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
This link adds a tiny bit more clarity to what happened, although not much.

It clearly wasnít some random shooting.

https://www.richlandsource.com/news/...7d6ac8a58.html
So you are somehow going to justify this shooting because the perp is black?

Old 08-01-2019, 02:45 PM

1,388 posts, read 709,047 times
Maybe that's why the Democrats wrote their 90's tough on crime legislation specifically targeting poorer black urban communities. Or is it because of their "tolerance."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or