U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-31-2019, 07:59 AM
 
Location: Philaburbia
32,541 posts, read 60,183,684 times
Reputation: 54250

Advertisements

Geez, this happened a week ago. What took you guys so long?

Before determining if the perp is "privileged" or not, why not wait until he appears in court? The judge's decisions will determine just how "privileged" this guy is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-31-2019, 08:14 AM
 
Location: Central New Jersey
2,518 posts, read 968,834 times
Reputation: 4462
Sad that this person feels the way he does. But unfortunately he feels the way many others do. Means nothing to end up in jail for 10 years or better if he hits someone or possibly kills them. This younger generation is doomed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2019, 08:22 AM
TKO
 
Location: On the Border
3,202 posts, read 3,163,431 times
Reputation: 2573
One hateful, ignorant individual. Why would it be national news? If they started reporting every story of people being ****heads to one another the pages would be full of nothing else.

Pretty apparent the OP thinks it's important because it's a chance to talk about a less than perfect black man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2019, 08:30 AM
 
Location: Mid Atlantic USA
12,370 posts, read 10,409,874 times
Reputation: 5440
You think that is bad take a look at this video from earlier in July in Philadelphia.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HocfYt3EM0s



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4VELPCt3uo




And these thugs wonder why no one wants to live near them, and when involved with police it is always the police who were being violent. Disgusting!!


and I live in this city surrounded by these criminals and their criminal parents. the city is overrun with them. And of course our useless police commissioner an incompetent who only has the job because of his color is totally inept and does nothing about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2019, 08:31 AM
 
52,337 posts, read 42,100,175 times
Reputation: 32663
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
One hateful, ignorant individual. Why would it be national news? If they started reporting every story of people being ****heads to one another the pages would be full of nothing else.

Pretty apparent the OP thinks it's important because it's a chance to talk about a less than perfect black man.
Why? Because incidents are made national news if the offender is white, even in cases where no crime was committed. Heck, I don't think any below (maybe one?) were even felonies where a crime was comitted.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/29/us/po...rnd/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/22/us/wh...rnd/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/14/us/ny...est/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/16/us/st...deo/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/10/us/ai...rnd/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/10/us/sa...day/index.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/womans-...ught-on-video/

You want more? Oh...there are more...

But hey, the racially motivated SERIAL KILLER of 4-5 men in Kansas City didn't even make national news on several news outlets....but these did...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2019, 08:31 AM
 
Location: Watervliet, NY
4,377 posts, read 1,626,420 times
Reputation: 8007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
https://nypost.com/2019/07/31/black-...IwAR2gqNMPzMYD



But only white people can be racist, right?

More POC privilege.

I don't like the fact that "POC" have turned my hometown neighborhood where I grew up (and my parents still live in the house they've owned since 1972) into a ghetto rather than the working class, SAFE neighborhood it was back in the 1970's-1990's when I was growing up there.



But I don't go around shooting them. I just try to avoid them as much as possible when I go over there to visit my parents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2019, 08:34 AM
 
27,488 posts, read 19,328,022 times
Reputation: 14648
Quote:
Originally Posted by End Game View Post
Just swap two words in the title, and this would be headline news on CNN and MSNBC.
you know it.

and if there was a MAGA hat involved there would be explosive 24/7 coverage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2019, 08:35 AM
TKO
 
Location: On the Border
3,202 posts, read 3,163,431 times
Reputation: 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Why? Because incidents are made national news if the offender is white, even in cases where no crime was committed. Heck, I don't think any below (maybe one?) were even felonies where a crime was comitted.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/29/us/po...rnd/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/22/us/wh...rnd/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/14/us/ny...est/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/16/us/st...deo/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/10/us/ai...rnd/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/10/us/sa...day/index.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/womans-...ught-on-video/

You want more? Oh...there are more...

But hey, the racially motivated SERIAL KILLER of 4-5 men in Kansas City didn't even make national news on several news outlets....but these did...
Not a bad effort at making your point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2019, 08:35 AM
 
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
14,981 posts, read 12,413,104 times
Reputation: 26630
This teen deserves reparations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2019, 08:36 AM
 
Location: Watervliet, NY
4,377 posts, read 1,626,420 times
Reputation: 8007
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Hilarious seeing the OP and some of the comments in here from the conservative Trump supporters,....

because some of you are in the pro-Trump thread claiming that Trump and you all "love the blacks!" LOL

Not a Trump supporter in the slightest. I just prefer people to behave themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top