U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 10:00 AM
Status: "Proud American, Always and Forever" (set 11 days ago)

12,323 posts, read 6,463,335 times

Advertisements

If the races/roles were reserved . . .

Crickets from the usual suspects on CD and the MSM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2019, 10:04 AM

723 posts, read 197,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Hilarious seeing the OP and some of the comments in here from the conservative Trump supporters,....

because some of you are in the pro-Trump thread claiming that Trump and you all "love the blacks!" LOL
Just a positive rating is not enough.

If I may explain something, even though I am white, some personal facts that may shed a little light on exactly what racism is:

My spouse is black, and grew up in a part of town the white people would consider questionable. Over the 25+ years, we have had more openly bitter comments from blacks than whites, this part is true. Example: at a department store getting family photos made and a black guy walks by my husband and says "Uncle Tom"
-HOWEVER-
And here is the important part: the racism from whites has been more of a secretive, passive-aggressive type. For example, I am loved and fawned over at a new job....until I put family photos out on my desk. Suddenly my work product has issues, or I am no longer invited to lunches.

And the most important thing related to the racism issue should be very very transparent to the money-worshipping, big-business-worshipping right: black people are simply paid less. Period. Same work product, same education, same experience, and paid less than white counterparts.

You can also replace "black" with "female"

I want to make a quick point about the above, though, since you can see I am from DFW. This area is one of the LEAST racist areas I have ever been in. Other than NYC, DFW is the most diverse and accepting places in the US, and I don't want anyone who reads this to think these things happened just because I am in Texas- not the case at all.

Old 07-31-2019, 10:24 AM

9,543 posts, read 10,265,056 times
According to the shooter he was standing his ground. Who can you believe in these situations? The black person or the white. No one would question a white person standing his ground against a black person would they?

Old 07-31-2019, 10:26 AM

29,514 posts, read 39,997,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
https://nypost.com/2019/07/31/black-...IwAR2gqNMPzMYD

But only white people can be racist, right?

More POC privilege.
Trump has mainstreamed racial division and is bringing out the worst in everyone. He needs to go.

Old 07-31-2019, 10:31 AM

2,920 posts, read 947,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Hilarious seeing the OP and some of the comments in here from the conservative Trump supporters,....

because some of you are in the pro-Trump thread claiming that Trump and you all "love the blacks!" LOL
I only love the civilized ones actually and the ones that haven't tried to victimize me. Haven't I made that clear to you in my other posts on this topic?

Old 07-31-2019, 10:50 AM

2,920 posts, read 947,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
According to the shooter he was standing his ground. Who can you believe in these situations? The black person or the white. No one would question a white person standing his ground against a black person would they?
No one would question a white person for standing his or her ground? Let's see:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...d-your-n948296

Old 07-31-2019, 10:51 AM

40,689 posts, read 40,248,076 times
Seems like a friendly fella, perhaps just misunderstood.

Old 07-31-2019, 10:53 AM

27,488 posts, read 19,335,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Trump has mainstreamed racial division and is bringing out the worst in everyone. He needs to go.
leftists mainstreamed racial division years ago. they need to go.

Old 07-31-2019, 10:53 AM

21,308 posts, read 10,270,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
I suspect that crime is based more on money than ideology. Having large concentrations of poor people with little hope for improvement in their lives is bad for everyone.
Some is. Some white people are being beaten up just because.

Old 07-31-2019, 10:56 AM

318 posts, read 94,277 times
At 18 years, he's an adult. Felony assault with a deadly weapon charges for this one...and three hots and a cot, courtesy of the taxpayers. Probably the plan all along for this useless thug.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or