U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 10:59 AM

2,941 posts, read 949,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Some is. Some white people are being beaten up just because.
Remember the knockout game, Knockout king, Polar-Bearing, etc? I can sit all day long watching black kids and adults sucker punching whites posted on youtube. I've been trying to find one showing white kids and adults sucker punching blacks, but so far, have come up empty handed.

Oh wait a minute......CNN aired this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXJJUDeYpx8

How many people know about this one below. Where's CNN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S60-l7JqGwo

Last edited by FC76-81; 07-31-2019 at 11:08 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2019, 11:03 AM

32,547 posts, read 60,203,877 times
I'm not sure one guy shooting at a couple of cars in a Cincinnati neighborhood is national news, but we shall see today if anyone outside the local media picks up the story after the guy's court appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivers View Post
This is the fault of the left. They keep telling them they are not at fault for their life it is all because someone was a slave 200 years ago.
This is the fault of the right. They keep telling everyone it's OK to have handguns.

Which is as ridiculous a statement as yours.

Old 07-31-2019, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I'm not sure one guy shooting at a couple of cars in a Cincinnati neighborhood is national news, but we shall see today if anyone outside the local media picks up the story after the guy's court appearance.

This is the fault of the right. They keep telling everyone it's OK to have handguns.

Which is as ridiculous a statement as yours.
If those people he was shooting at had a gun and knew how to effectively use it, the bad guy in this story would no longer be using up anymore natural resources.

Old 07-31-2019, 11:43 AM

8,573 posts, read 12,547,663 times
I love all people.

Start shooting bullets at me...if I get the chance....running you over with my Jeep...twice.

Old 07-31-2019, 11:53 AM

259 posts, read 31,600 times
When is CNN going to cover this?

Old 07-31-2019, 12:04 PM

52,346 posts, read 42,108,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
From my perspective one side is trying (albeit not so effectively) to address these issues and one side is insisting that these issues be relegated to a distant past.
Free milk is free. *shrug*

Old 07-31-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
When is CNN going to cover this?
When top dem leadership admits the entire Russian Collusion thing was one great big crafted hoax.

Old 07-31-2019, 12:13 PM

259 posts, read 31,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
When top dem leadership admits the entire Russian Collusion thing was one great big crafted hoax.

It wasnt a hoax it was a clever ploy to distract attention from their own Russian collusion. Accuse the other side of what you, yourself did... most liberals were so brainwashed to believe it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
I love all people.

Start shooting bullets at me...if I get the chance....running you over with my Jeep...twice.

I know I would be shooting back, too.

Old 07-31-2019, 12:29 PM

34,764 posts, read 29,227,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
https://nypost.com/2019/07/31/black-...IwAR2gqNMPzMYD

But only white people can be racist, right?

More POC privilege.
That's bigotry on his part. I agree that it's not okay.

What POC privilege? What is that, exactly?

I saw this all over FB and most of my friends are liberal.

Old 07-31-2019, 12:44 PM

403 posts, read 482,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Yeah... just like all the "one hateful, ignorant individual" stories that would be flooding the news feeds had this guy been white and commenting about how he doesn't want blacks in his "hood" and shooting at them. How do you think that would have been handled in the news? Do you think it would have been pitched as white racism or one hateful, ignorant individual?

It's funny (actually not funny at all, more like blinded by ideology) the way you guys don't see whites with racist tendencies as lone-wolf individuals and you do see blacks with racist tendencies as lone-wolf individuals. Why is that? A white racist is an indicator of a larger racial issue. A black racist is just a misguided individual. And of course, you don't see the double standard there, do you?
The world is not fair. The same goes for if a male teacher slept with a student vs a female teacher. The news is about getting clicks.

But blacks can't be racist. We don't think of you as being a lower race as you guys do us. Heck, it was even a law not long ago. However, we can be prejudice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or