Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 04:39 PM

2,258 posts, read 1,137,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshaBrady1968 View Post
Is it too cynical of me to say that I think every person has some tiny bit of prejudice in them?
Youd be right. Also Alot of people on this board have a demon amount of prejudice in them, because theyre over the hill. Pointing at black people is the only way they feel superior to other people. Even when black people that commit a crime turn themselves in, and will be convicted. Not like hes going to get away with it.

I just dont understand why people on this board that are racist, wont admit that they are in fact racist, but they defend racist. Theyre anonymous on a message board, if you like the racists, cheer them on!
Theyre buying into the game that they dont want to be known as a racist person.

Old 07-31-2019, 04:58 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Hilarious seeing a comment claiming Trumps base is conservatives.

Because some of you don't care about the truth since it is a fact that your progressive big government policies are known failures so you make things up to deflect. LOL
You don't lie. Many people I know who voted for Trump, were registered democrats and voted for Obama in 2008.

Either way, I'm still skeptical of this story. Might be more fake news trying to start a race war.

Old 07-31-2019, 05:00 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
Youd be right. Also Alot of people on this board have a demon amount of prejudice in them, because theyre over the hill. Pointing at black people is the only way they feel superior to other people. Even when black people that commit a crime turn themselves in, and will be convicted. Not like hes going to get away with it.

I just dont understand why people on this board that are racist, wont admit that they are in fact racist, but they defend racist. Theyre anonymous on a message board, if you like the racists, cheer them on!
Theyre buying into the game that they dont want to be known as a racist person.
So you're totally okay with black racism against whites and blacks shooting at whites and attacking them due to their pigment color?

Old 07-31-2019, 07:27 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
So you're totally okay with black racism against whites and blacks shooting at whites and attacking them due to their pigment color?
How do you know why he was shooting at them? That link was incredibly thin on information.

Old 07-31-2019, 07:44 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom77falcons View Post
You think that is bad take a look at this video from earlier in July in Philadelphia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HocfYt3EM0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4VELPCt3uo

And these thugs wonder why no one wants to live near them, and when involved with police it is always the police who were being violent. Disgusting!!

and I live in this city surrounded by these criminals and their criminal parents. the city is overrun with them. And of course our useless police commissioner an incompetent who only has the job because of his color is totally inept and does nothing about it.
It's not thugs who wonder why no one wants to live around them. They don't care. Thugs/hood rats don't care about anyone, not even their own families.

It's the average Black person who is more likely to have concern as to why many persons will treat him/her differently. I see those videos. I also know that those videos represent the very worst subculture within the Black population, not the average. Using those videos to complain about Black people isn't going to change anything.

Old 07-31-2019, 07:45 PM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshaBrady1968 View Post
Is it too cynical of me to say that I think every person has some tiny bit of prejudice in them? May not be racially motivated, but maybe against poor or rich? Against fat or fit? Against intellectual or ignorant? Gay or straight?

I think everyone has *something* that- even if they try real real hard not to- throws up a little red flag, a little cringe, for them.

I admit that I do, and I have thus been put in a position to be forced to deal with a couple of them. It's my chance to learn and recoup some of my karma.
You'll have to ask Tewest, they claim there is a magical pigment that prevents the brain from being stupid like me white peoplefolk durrrrr......

Old 07-31-2019, 07:47 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
How do you know why he was shooting at them? That link was incredibly thin on information.
I can't think of any other reason than he didn't want White people in the neighborhood. Him shouting that and then shooting at cars, well, it doesn't look good.

Old 07-31-2019, 07:51 PM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It's not thugs who wonder why no one wants to live around them. They don't care. Thugs/hood rats don't care about anyone, not even their own families.

It's the average Black person who is more likely to have concern as to why many persons will treat him/her differently. I see those videos. I also know that those videos represent the very worst subculture within the Black population, not the average. Using those videos to complain about Black people isn't going to change anything.
I 100% agree.

Flip back to my earlier posts in this thread and you'll see though how CNN and other media outlets have taken to blocking the national promotion of bad actions by blacks including serial murderers but are turning every white woman saying racist crap during an altercation into national news even if no crime was committed.

Perhaps this is payback for when they did this to blacks in prior decades but regardless, such media coverage is shameful.

I was too young to know better (and not much internet to complain back then) but these days stories should be...."Becky Jones does something bad."

Not white woman or black woman or asian woman does something bad. Becky Jones is on her own, she represents no one else.

Old 07-31-2019, 07:55 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
The sad truth is that in every race you have the few who insist upon being the negative stereotype.

White trash loves to show off that they are trash. Living in a trailer but they have a brand new ATV, bass boat and Truck. 4 DUI's and a toothless wife 150 pounds over weight.

In this you have a black youth. He is determined to look like a thug. He talks like a thug, acts like a thug.

The thing that all trash regardless of race have in common? They don't give a damn about how bad they make their own look. They don't care that others will have to carry the burden.

They are all ignorant scum bags.

That teen isn't representative of all or most black folks. He isn't even representative of most black criminals.

Then you have the media fanning the flames.

My sister's boy came to visit. He was 18. He actually was dumb enough to tell my son a story, about how He and his friends ride around in a truck flying the confederate flag, through black neighborhoods in Georgia. My son who is black and 8 years older asked him why they did something so damned stupid. My sister's boy said "Well our blacks down there aren't like you, they are lazy bastards on welfare." My son punched him in the head and threw him out of our house. Needless to say my sister wasn't happy. She tried to make excuses. My son was correct in his response. Some times there is only 1 response to such absolute ignorance.

Old 07-31-2019, 08:33 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
All he did was shoot at random people while expressing his disdain for white folks. It's not like he called the cops on people barbecuing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies