U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 09:23 AM

19,547 posts, read 12,353,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
There's a big difference between saying that x is racist, and that x should try and attract more people of color. Only the latter is being argued for craft beer. If craft beer was "racist" as you claim, then the entire article would make no sense as its goal is to increase its appeal to people of color.

Only an idiot who is pre-occupied with race would even think of "attracting more people of color" to do craft beers.

Do all libs have race at the forefront of their thoughts? Perhaps that is why they are racist- most people don't think about it that much.

Where does smoking meat fall? I know a lot of red necks (like me) who smoke meat, but I have had many black patients that do as well. It's always good to try to gain a few pearls from other guys. Can they drink craft beer if they smoke meat, or is that against liberal dogma?

I would bet that Carolina ribs are racist, whereas Kansas City and Memphis ribs are not. Perhaps we should ask that chick- she seem to know a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2019, 09:26 AM

10,891 posts, read 10,610,283 times
Haven't you heard? Anything that a white person does is racist. I wonder when I will read that wiping my *** is racist... since white people do that?

Old 07-31-2019, 09:27 AM

9,226 posts, read 4,207,550 times
I'm going to bet that the conservative outrage about this column is going to far exceed the people who actually believe it and think craft beer is racist.

Old 07-31-2019, 09:31 AM

3,979 posts, read 1,672,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Haven't you heard? Anything that a white person does is racist. I wonder when I will read that wiping my *** is racist... since white people do that?
Well it's a simple fact that a large majority of the ass-wiping in America is done by and for white people.

How can that be anything BUT racist??

Old 07-31-2019, 12:37 PM

12,068 posts, read 5,752,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I'm going to bet that the conservative outrage about this column is going to far exceed the people who actually believe it and think craft beer is racist.

Conservatives save their "outrage" for things like human trafficking, attacks on our System of Government/Constitution, targets on the backs of Law Enforcement, Corruption/Fraud .... things like that.

We laugh at Leftists who think Craft Beer is "racist" and continue to wonder how these Leftists manage to do anything productive at all when they think there is a Racist White Supremacist under every Red Roof in the USA. Leftists have become a joke and are completely out of touch with most people in the USA.

Old 07-31-2019, 04:21 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,477,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Only an idiot who is pre-occupied with race would even think of "attracting more people of color" to do craft beers.

Do all libs have race at the forefront of their thoughts? Perhaps that is why they are racist- most people don't think about it that much.

Where does smoking meat fall? I know a lot of red necks (like me) who smoke meat, but I have had many black patients that do as well. It's always good to try to gain a few pearls from other guys. Can they drink craft beer if they smoke meat, or is that against liberal dogma?

I would bet that Carolina ribs are racist, whereas Kansas City and Memphis ribs are not. Perhaps we should ask that chick- she seem to know a lot.
You realize it's all about making money for craft beer companies, right? They're probably saturated in the hipster white male demographic, and want more markets.

I also thought liberals were supposed to be vegan, amirite?

Old 07-31-2019, 04:35 PM

18,436 posts, read 9,073,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Maybe craft beer manufacturers need to begin brewing sizzurp.
Maybe a "craft" version of Colt 45?

Old 07-31-2019, 04:36 PM

10,874 posts, read 4,486,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I agree this is ridiculous, but it's not going to change my mind about the Republican Party.
Why would it? This everything-is-racist phenomenon is an entirely Democratic problem.

Old 07-31-2019, 04:38 PM

17,316 posts, read 8,751,882 times
Her next article should focus on 40oz malt liquor

Old 07-31-2019, 05:58 PM

2,986 posts, read 647,234 times
Add it to the list:

www.everythingisracist.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or