U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM

4,547 posts, read 860,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Bumper stickers are available ......

"The gun shop itself seems unfazed by the criticism. Following its weekend of backlash, it announced on Monday that it would be giving out sticker versions of the billboard image to those who pledge to vote for Trump in 2020 (“snowflakes and Liberals are not eligible”)."

https://www.vox.com/2019/8/1/2075015...north-carolina
Trumps a racist and misogynist.
Voters will vote in kind.
Regardless of a free bump er sticker to prove where their heart is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM

4,706 posts, read 1,248,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Who would have ever even put up a billboard like this pre-2016? The hatred is so blatant. But so many will never see that.
The same kind of people that mock decapitate the POTUS, design a baby blimp of the POTUS in a diaper, scream to the sky because of an election, should I go on?

Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM

9,172 posts, read 2,826,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Yes, trump is so awesome he can cause anything to happen, hurricanes, billboards.

Trump is not the founder of political attacks, condemnation, ridicule, jokes, etc. I guess that's in the eye of the beholder though, huh.
My point is this gun shop would have never put up a billboard like this without Trump's ignorant rhetoric. Who tells Americans to go back to where they came from? What a dolt.

Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM

9,172 posts, read 2,826,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
The same kind of people that mock decapitate the POTUS, design a baby blimp of the POTUS in a diaper, scream to the sky because of an election, should I go on?
Well, I do like the baby blimp. I think the decapitation was sick though.

Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM

24,282 posts, read 12,046,906 times
The sign didn’t lie. They are idiots.

Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM

21,170 posts, read 10,196,462 times
Quote:
Well, I do like the baby blimp. I think the decapitation was sick though.
Oh, the irony....

Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM

1,448 posts, read 830,928 times
Oh? Democrats don't like their idiots being called idiots?

I don't give a crap what they don't like, and neither should anybody else. Democrats wanna prosecute people for free speech, when within the first week they had an image of Donald Trump's decapitated head.

When everybody knows if somebody did that s--t with Obama, they would still be in prison.

F--k Democrats!

Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM

10,092 posts, read 12,006,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Trumps a racist and misogynist.
Voters will vote in kind.
Regardless of a free bump er sticker to prove where their heart is.
Trump is not a racist. Cummings and Al Sharpton are racists and have lived their lives as opportunists who try to con their own race into believing the garbage that comes out of their mouths.

Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM

398 posts, read 480,683 times
First of all, I'm a black man. If you can't see how this sign is racist then I don't know what to tell you. This sign is clearly racist. I mean, it looks racist. It even sounds racist. Look at the sign a little harder and you too can see the racist hateful thoughts pouring out of this sign. As a matter of fact, the paper they used is racist. Why did they use black ink on white paper? Explain that to me. This sign is clearly racist. Prove to me that it isn't racist.

Also, the two Hispanic women look kind of hot on here! Just saying!!!

Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,814,137 times
Quote:
No, it's not the truth and yes it is racist. What is wrong with people? The ignorance is stunning.

What's racist about it?

Are you saying that people of color are beyond criticism due soley to their skin pigmentation?

Cuz it sure sounds like that's the Liberal narrative these days.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or