U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 03:05 PM

9,142 posts, read 2,822,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
How is it racist?
I've stated many times in this thread how I feel it's racist. People may or may not agree and that's fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2019, 03:08 PM

9,142 posts, read 2,822,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinaCarlotta View Post
Still, not racist. These group of idiots just happen to be "of color". Trump criticizes people who criticize him first, he doesn't hold back on whites, why should he do the same for others?
I would like to know where these women attacked Trump first. I haven't been able to find that. I know he called them not very smart and that they should go back to where they came from.

Old 07-31-2019, 03:15 PM

27,219 posts, read 19,223,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I would like to know where these women attacked Trump first. I haven't been able to find that. I know he called them not very smart and that they should go back to where they came from.
here's one from 2015. particularly relevant since you complained earlier in the thread - now probably deleted - that trump asked why these four didn't 'go back'. of course you left off the part of the quote where he said they should also come back...

https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/sta...ps-deportation

Old 07-31-2019, 04:13 PM

14,528 posts, read 7,778,197 times
Quote:
I guess racist is in the eye of the beholder. I just know that prior to Trump's rhetoric about these four women, they would not even have been on anyone's radar. I personally wish that these four women would never have given Trump the time of day. I hope that the Dems start ignoring him and his ignorance so that real issues can be addressed.

And yes, the owner is entitled to his free speech, I agree.
It seems like everything is racist in the eyes of some people.

Old 07-31-2019, 04:38 PM

6,928 posts, read 6,243,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I agree. Not racist and probably a smart marketing move, assuming he knows his audience.
The guy is in Murphy, NC which is a tiny town at the western tip of North Carolina. He should take his extra earnings from the gun store and open a banjo store next door.

Old 07-31-2019, 04:38 PM

5,597 posts, read 8,951,810 times
When business and politics collide nothing good happens. In this case the business owner is alienating potential customers. What does she/he hope to gain from this billboard? Adding to the stupidity is the cost involved.

Old 07-31-2019, 06:13 PM

27,219 posts, read 19,223,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
When business and politics collide nothing good happens. In this case the business owner is alienating potential customers. What does she/he hope to gain from this billboard? Adding to the stupidity is the cost involved.
in rural NC?
i highly doubt hes alienating any potential customers.

Old 07-31-2019, 07:01 PM

967 posts, read 211,753 times
Quote:
I guess racist is in the eye of the beholder. I just know that prior to Trump's rhetoric about these four women, they would not even have been on anyone's radar. I personally wish that these four women would never have given Trump the time of day. I hope that the Dems start ignoring him and his ignorance so that real issues can be addressed.

And yes, the owner is entitled to his free speech, I agree.
AOC was making headlines the day after she got elected with her New Green Deal.
Trump called them out because they have been plastered in the press and on twitter with all their progressive plans.

Do you not follow the news at all ?

Old 07-31-2019, 07:10 PM

7,260 posts, read 8,261,595 times
Whatever floats his boat.

Old 07-31-2019, 07:15 PM

27,759 posts, read 17,753,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Seems that the demoncratic mantra of racist will touch us all!

No way in Hell that that sign is racist. Just because they are idiots, that doesn't paint us as racist.

The truth hurts
The sign is racist...for portraying pictures of racists and anti-Semites perhaps?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or