U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2019, 04:40 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,508,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
On the contrary. Deleting an erroneous post is a sign of the Times showing responsibility.

Ummm ... perhaps you could use a civics lesson.
Civics lesson? Leftists are the ones who could use to brush up on civics. I stand by my comments, immigrants from hostile dangerous parts of the world should have never been let into the nation. Both so called “Midwest “ squad members come from dangerous hostile places and their anti American beliefs and comments are proof that they have brought some of their hatred with them when they or their parents immigrated here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 10:03 AM

37,345 posts, read 16,236,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
Bernie and AOC have dragged the 2020 Dem primaries way to the left.

The other day I was listening to Steve Kornaki of MSNBC, a political analyst and generally a numbers guy. He ticked off a list of issues supported by this crop of Democratic presidential applicants, and opposed by upwards of 67% of US voters. Such as abolishment of private health care, free health care for illegal aliens, decriminalization of illegal border crossings, reparations, etc. Kornaki is left-leaning. He was trying to issue a warning.

That is where the squad is taking the party. Dismiss and ignore them, and watch the GOP get back the trifecta in 2020.
Isn't it amazing how in just short years the dems are attacking "the Messiah, obama now. I guess they are ALL racists!

Old Today, 02:26 PM

9,461 posts, read 9,309,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
She looked furious in the photo. Didn't you think so?
I would have said she looked extremely irritated.

Old Today, 08:22 PM

32,466 posts, read 60,058,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
And perhaps you could learn a lesson in being civil, since you brought it up.
We'll start with a reading comprehension lesson - civics and civil completely different concepts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Both so called “Midwest “ squad members come from dangerous hostile places
Minneapolis and Detroit ... yeah. Really dangerous and hostile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies