Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2019, 10:19 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,972,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Yeah, I was mainly being flippant. AOC is frickin' everywhere. To me she is just trump on the opposite end of the spectrum. Attention mongering, talking big without experience, extremism. I've posted before she is giving great competition to who I dislike more, her or Trump. Again, I find them very similar. My sis and I were discussing her, (she is a strong Dem, I'm not), and even she is not so sure about her.

I have no one on ignore, I'm not even sure if I can.
Totally agree and have also said before. Shes just Trump with a "D" at the end of her name.

All of the hate, anger, tweets, mis-information, and the "me me me" attitude
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2019, 10:21 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,448,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
What is fascinating is that Trumpees are hanging on every word these 4 say. I bet if the 4 of them came up with a cure for cancer, yall would denounce them for putting doctor's out of business.
Whatever they "come up with", someone else is paying for.

Old 08-01-2019, 10:24 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
On the contrary. Deleting an erroneous post is a sign of the Times showing responsibility.

Ummm ... perhaps you could use a civics lesson.
On the contrary back at you. There was a time when a newspaper printed a retraction if they were wrong. Sign of the times indeed.

And perhaps you could learn a lesson in being civil, since you brought it up.

Old 08-01-2019, 10:26 AM

48,515 posts, read 34,800,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Totally agree and have also said before. Shes just Trump with a "D" at the end of her name.

All of the hate, anger, tweets, mis-information, and the "me me me" attitude
They both seem to think they have a mandate to do whatever they want. I think the Dems have handled it better, because at least they are trying to rein them in, the Republicans just went all in with Trump (mostly).
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-01-2019, 10:29 AM

3,866 posts, read 4,076,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
squad members need to be sent back to where they came from .

yea I said it.
Here, here!!!

Old 08-01-2019, 10:44 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,115 times
So its wear the straight jacket for the dem primary long enough to get the nomination and once you have it convince the asylum you're sane and can actually be elected.

Old 08-01-2019, 12:08 PM

58,958 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
What is fascinating is that Trumpees are hanging on every word these 4 say. I bet if the 4 of them came up with a cure for cancer, yall would denounce them for putting doctor's out of business.
What is fascinating is that the LAM are hanging on every word these 4 say.

Old 08-01-2019, 12:15 PM

5,294 posts, read 5,233,524 times
Quote:
Pot, meet kettle.

Old 08-01-2019, 02:04 PM

20,321 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
....... I bet if the 4 of them came up with a cure for cancer, yall would denounce them for putting doctor's out of business.
Same could be said about Trump and the TDS afflicted.

Old 08-01-2019, 04:16 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,008,045 times
Bernie and AOC have dragged the 2020 Dem primaries way to the left.

The other day I was listening to Steve Kornaki of MSNBC, a political analyst and generally a numbers guy. He ticked off a list of issues supported by this crop of Democratic presidential applicants, and opposed by upwards of 67% of US voters. Such as abolishment of private health care, free health care for illegal aliens, decriminalization of illegal border crossings, reparations, etc. Kornaki is left-leaning. He was trying to issue a warning.

That is where the squad is taking the party. Dismiss and ignore them, and watch the GOP get back the trifecta in 2020.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies