U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-01-2019, 05:29 PM
Status: "JESUS CHRIST IS LORD" (set 11 days ago)
 
5,441 posts, read 1,107,105 times
Reputation: 3035

Advertisements

His sex was already determined before birth.
Saying one is going to allow someone to determine their sex is showing ignorance of facts.
People have been so indoctrinated with radical education that they have gone insane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-01-2019, 05:51 PM
 
Location: Upstate NY
36,005 posts, read 10,687,159 times
Reputation: 34246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
Why would Hollywood be concerned about his religious beliefs

Don't look now, but I was responding to the poster who brought it up.

You can stop scratching your chin now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2019, 05:57 PM
 
Location: Upstate NY
36,005 posts, read 10,687,159 times
Reputation: 34246
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
His sex was already determined before birth.
Saying one is going to allow someone to determine their sex is showing ignorance of facts.
People have been so indoctrinated with radical education that they have gone insane.

Yes. But sadly for Lopez, he's starting a new gig, and didn't want to lose it. Hence, the public apology. "Public," because I'd love to be a fly on the wall at his house lol.

Unless people stand up to the Hollyweird outrage mob, this krap will continue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Status: "JESUS CHRIST IS LORD" (set 11 days ago)
 
5,441 posts, read 1,107,105 times
Reputation: 3035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Yes. But sadly for Lopez, he's starting a new gig, and didn't want to lose it. Hence, the public apology. "Public," because I'd love to be a fly on the wall at his house lol.

Unless people stand up to the Hollyweird outrage mob, this krap will continue.
What is wrong with people that they speak their heart then buckle to the pressure from leftists?

They (leftists) say what they want about Christians, about aborting babies, about conservatives etc and never apologize. Their MO is putting the right on the defense which then causes the accused person to get off message and spend their time defending and apologizing which shows their lack of conviction and courage in sticking to their beliefs and not apologizing for speaking out. Just don't do it. I guess when you sell your soul to Hollywood you are not your own and have to kowtow to the leftist who run it.

It is sickening and it makes the apologizer look weak and cowardly.

Thank God President Trump can't be bought and doesn't let wanting money/fame buy his silence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2019, 07:24 PM
 
46,093 posts, read 18,240,687 times
Reputation: 19251
Poor Slater has had to put his balls on the table so they can be cut off, painfully, by the SJWs. That has now happened and they own him now.



Beta male status. At least he can do Gillette commercials.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2019, 07:28 PM
 
Location: Boston, MA
11,800 posts, read 8,363,482 times
Reputation: 5857
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I love how conservatives say "Shut up and entertain me" when some famous progressive spouts their opinion on something.


Different tune when it's a famous person taking a conservative stance, though, huh? How surprising.
Itís not a conservative stance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2019, 08:35 PM
 
4,957 posts, read 973,149 times
Reputation: 1997
Mario did admit to cheating on his before they got married! Whether or not that negates his statements is hard to say but it important that sometimes a person's figurative closet skeletons are revealed when they say something!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2019, 09:10 PM
 
Location: bold new city of the south
5,424 posts, read 4,350,878 times
Reputation: 6435
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Kids pretend. It doesn't necessarily mean anything other than indulging in fantasy. When my nephew was three, he said he was Pongo (of "101 Dalmations") and acted like he was a dog for days. He grew up to be a Marine and a husband and father, and as far as I know, he neither woofs nor likes Milkbones today.
Great points!
3 year-olds aren't old enough to make life changing decisions. Adults are supposed to make serious decisions for their immature children. Parents who use their children to promote ideology are putting their children's welfare in jeopardy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2019, 09:02 PM
 
Location: Upstate NY
36,005 posts, read 10,687,159 times
Reputation: 34246
It looks like the brass still want to boot him from the Access Hollywood gig.

NBC honchos held an "emergency meeting," and word is, they don't see how they can "let this fly" because the network is all about "inclusion" [except for opposing views], and ML's apology only served to confirm that he "acknowledges his transphobia."

Mario Lopez has always been extremely popular, and never should have apologized.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2019, 09:14 PM
 
5,568 posts, read 2,410,135 times
Reputation: 15400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
It looks like the brass still want to boot him from the Access Hollywood gig.

NBC honchos held an "emergency meeting," and word is, they don't see how they can "let this fly" because the network is all about "inclusion" [except for opposing views], and ML's apology only served to confirm that he "acknowledges his transphobia."

Mario Lopez has always been extremely popular, and never should have apologized.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Poor Slater has had to put his balls on the table so they can be cut off, painfully, by the SJWs. That has now happened and they own him now.



Beta male status. At least he can do Gillette commercials.
All of the above.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top