Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2019, 11:47 PM

162 posts, read 107,786 times

Advertisements

I do believe that will give another boost to Trump's campaign.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1157004845842350082
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2019, 01:00 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,399,317 times
It is almost at this point that one should not bother wearing a MAGA hat with incidents like these.

Old 08-02-2019, 01:17 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
It is almost at this point that one should not bother wearing a MAGA hat with incidents like these.
right. letting terrorists win is always a wise strategy.

Old 08-02-2019, 01:40 AM

3,624 posts, read 3,409,476 times
I agree with those who say that the man should not be beaten up for wearing a MAGA cap. It is his right to do so.

That said, why do people insist on displaying their politics on their clothing? Display your sports allegiance, display your workplace, display your like of motorcycles or heavy equipment or automotive brands, but if you don't want to run afoul of either side of the political divide (and people on both sides who are looking to beat somebody up), then keep your politics off your clothing. And when you vote, vote however you like.

Don't wear a MAGA cap, and you can still vote for Trump. It's that easy.

Old 08-02-2019, 01:45 AM

12,202 posts, read 7,221,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySpoons View Post
I agree with those who say that the man should not be beaten up for wearing a MAGA cap. It is his right to do so.

That said, why do people insist on displaying their politics on their clothing? Display your sports allegiance, display your workplace, display your like of motorcycles or heavy equipment or automotive brands, but if you don't want to run afoul of either side of the political divide (and people on both sides who are looking to beat somebody up), then keep your politics off your clothing. And when you vote, vote however you like.

Oh please. So we've come to the point in this free country that you are not even free to wear a hat? Stop making excuses for the wrong side.

The Left loves promoting LGBTQ wearing anything or sometimes nothing while parading through communities but yet when someone decides to wear a hat, they beat people up. Intolerant Leftist hypocrites.

Old 08-02-2019, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Oh please. So we've come to the point in this free country that you are not even free to wear a hat?
No, you can wear a hat as much as you like. Just be aware that some might not like its message. That's all.

Quote:
Stop making excuses for the wrong side.
Did you not see where I said that the man should not have been attacked? I don't care what his cap says, he should not have been attacked. If his cap said, "Democrats Rule and Republicans Drool," I would say the same thing. If he was attacked by Republicans for wearing such a cap, I'd feel the same way: you do not physically attack a person for their political views. My point was, do not advertise your political views; and therefore, avoid any violence.

Quote:
The Left loves promoting LGBTQ wearing anything or sometimes nothing while parading through communities but yet when someone decides to wear a hat, they beat people up. Intolerant Leftist hypocrites.
Nobody so far has mentioned anything about LGBTQ, and I'm unsure why you bring it up.

Old 08-02-2019, 02:32 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,349,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySpoons View Post

You think eventually the libs won't get worked up and target clothing advertising workplaces (if they don't meet the "New Green" agenda or are deemed racist/sexist), motorcycles (they use GASOLINE), heavy equipment (ditto), and automotive brands ("New Green" is anti-cars)? Enough to attack someone displaying it? There is no end to what gets their panties in a wad.

Old 08-02-2019, 02:58 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,427 times
It's almost like someone is promoting and inciting violence.

I can't quite put my finger on it.... Oh wait.

Will he be defending them in court, as promised? Or does his ****e hat that is gibberish negate that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIs2L2nUL-0

Old 08-02-2019, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
You think eventually the libs won't get worked up and target clothing advertising workplaces (if they don't meet the "New Green" agenda or are deemed racist/sexist), motorcycles (they use GASOLINE), heavy equipment (ditto), and automotive brands ("New Green" is anti-cars)? Enough to attack someone displaying it? There is no end to what gets their panties in a wad.
This is nuts. Do you honestly think that wearing Harley-Davidson, Cat Diesel Power, Peterbilt, Kenworth, or Chevrolet/Ford/Honda gear is going to get anybody beat up?

This thread was started on the issue of somebody wearing a MAGA hat who got beat up. I stated that that should not have happened, and that if people don't want it to happen in the future, just don't wear clothing that advertises your political stance. Wear something else. I gave examples.

So wear your MAGA hats, and fight Lib-Tards, fight Antifa, fight whoever. I don't care. Just know that if you do not advertise your politics, nobody will be inviting you to a fight.

Old 08-02-2019, 03:32 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,218,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Damned violent left wing terrorists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies