U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-01-2019, 11:47 PM
 
19 posts, read 3,933 times
Reputation: 31

Advertisements

I do believe that will give another boost to Trump's campaign.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-02-2019, 01:00 AM
 
5,052 posts, read 993,946 times
Reputation: 2019
It is almost at this point that one should not bother wearing a MAGA hat with incidents like these.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2019, 01:17 AM
 
27,488 posts, read 19,328,022 times
Reputation: 14649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
It is almost at this point that one should not bother wearing a MAGA hat with incidents like these.
right. letting terrorists win is always a wise strategy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2019, 01:40 AM
 
Location: Alberta, Canada
2,217 posts, read 1,778,524 times
Reputation: 2705
I agree with those who say that the man should not be beaten up for wearing a MAGA cap. It is his right to do so.

That said, why do people insist on displaying their politics on their clothing? Display your sports allegiance, display your workplace, display your like of motorcycles or heavy equipment or automotive brands, but if you don't want to run afoul of either side of the political divide (and people on both sides who are looking to beat somebody up), then keep your politics off your clothing. And when you vote, vote however you like.

Don't wear a MAGA cap, and you can still vote for Trump. It's that easy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2019, 01:45 AM
 
Location: New Jersey
5,749 posts, read 2,991,175 times
Reputation: 6651
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySpoons View Post
I agree with those who say that the man should not be beaten up for wearing a MAGA cap. It is his right to do so.

That said, why do people insist on displaying their politics on their clothing? Display your sports allegiance, display your workplace, display your like of motorcycles or heavy equipment or automotive brands, but if you don't want to run afoul of either side of the political divide (and people on both sides who are looking to beat somebody up), then keep your politics off your clothing. And when you vote, vote however you like.

Don't wear a MAGA cap, and you can still vote for Trump. It's that easy.
Oh please. So we've come to the point in this free country that you are not even free to wear a hat? Stop making excuses for the wrong side.

The Left loves promoting LGBTQ wearing anything or sometimes nothing while parading through communities but yet when someone decides to wear a hat, they beat people up. Intolerant Leftist hypocrites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2019, 02:28 AM
 
Location: Alberta, Canada
2,217 posts, read 1,778,524 times
Reputation: 2705
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Oh please. So we've come to the point in this free country that you are not even free to wear a hat?
No, you can wear a hat as much as you like. Just be aware that some might not like its message. That's all.

Quote:
Stop making excuses for the wrong side.
Did you not see where I said that the man should not have been attacked? I don't care what his cap says, he should not have been attacked. If his cap said, "Democrats Rule and Republicans Drool," I would say the same thing. If he was attacked by Republicans for wearing such a cap, I'd feel the same way: you do not physically attack a person for their political views. My point was, do not advertise your political views; and therefore, avoid any violence.

Quote:
The Left loves promoting LGBTQ wearing anything or sometimes nothing while parading through communities but yet when someone decides to wear a hat, they beat people up. Intolerant Leftist hypocrites.
Nobody so far has mentioned anything about LGBTQ, and I'm unsure why you bring it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2019, 02:32 AM
 
6,431 posts, read 5,502,778 times
Reputation: 8915
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySpoons View Post
I agree with those who say that the man should not be beaten up for wearing a MAGA cap. It is his right to do so.

That said, why do people insist on displaying their politics on their clothing? Display your sports allegiance, display your workplace, display your like of motorcycles or heavy equipment or automotive brands, but if you don't want to run afoul of either side of the political divide (and people on both sides who are looking to beat somebody up), then keep your politics off your clothing. And when you vote, vote however you like.

Don't wear a MAGA cap, and you can still vote for Trump. It's that easy.
You think eventually the libs won't get worked up and target clothing advertising workplaces (if they don't meet the "New Green" agenda or are deemed racist/sexist), motorcycles (they use GASOLINE), heavy equipment (ditto), and automotive brands ("New Green" is anti-cars)? Enough to attack someone displaying it? There is no end to what gets their panties in a wad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2019, 02:58 AM
 
Location: Toronto
1,707 posts, read 1,658,191 times
Reputation: 2974
It's almost like someone is promoting and inciting violence.

I can't quite put my finger on it.... Oh wait.

Will he be defending them in court, as promised? Or does his ****e hat that is gibberish negate that?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIs2L2nUL-0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2019, 03:20 AM
 
Location: Alberta, Canada
2,217 posts, read 1,778,524 times
Reputation: 2705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
You think eventually the libs won't get worked up and target clothing advertising workplaces (if they don't meet the "New Green" agenda or are deemed racist/sexist), motorcycles (they use GASOLINE), heavy equipment (ditto), and automotive brands ("New Green" is anti-cars)? Enough to attack someone displaying it? There is no end to what gets their panties in a wad.
This is nuts. Do you honestly think that wearing Harley-Davidson, Cat Diesel Power, Peterbilt, Kenworth, or Chevrolet/Ford/Honda gear is going to get anybody beat up?

This thread was started on the issue of somebody wearing a MAGA hat who got beat up. I stated that that should not have happened, and that if people don't want it to happen in the future, just don't wear clothing that advertises your political stance. Wear something else. I gave examples.

So wear your MAGA hats, and fight Lib-Tards, fight Antifa, fight whoever. I don't care. Just know that if you do not advertise your politics, nobody will be inviting you to a fight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2019, 03:32 AM
 
24,599 posts, read 12,138,020 times
Reputation: 10484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
It is almost at this point that one should not bother wearing a MAGA hat with incidents like these.
Damned violent left wing terrorists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top