U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 07:34 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
7,784 posts, read 4,073,725 times
Reputation: 2990

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
In your opinion it is a moral issue.

Legally, it is a fetus. Calling it a baby is a lie.

If you don't like the law/the reality, then work to change the law/the reality....but until you do, legally, it's a fetus.

People who want to stay on the right side of the law and avoid penalty have to care about what the law is/what is legal. No one has to care about your feelings/what you feel is a moral issue.

And no, It's not like saying you don't have any right to appose rape and theft because, among other reasons, rape and theft are illegal and abortion is not.
Slavery and segregation were both legal at one point. I'm surprised you didn't see this retort coming.

Also, abortion was decided by Supreme Court....it would be illegal in a majority of states today if the people had a say.

Speaking against abortion is working to change the law.

Slavery only went away after some courageous people spoke out against it, like Lincoln.

The people who support abortion are similar to the people who supported slavery in that you treat a group of humans as subhuman and b/c you believe or pretend to believe they are subhuman, you can do whatever you want to them.

Nobody ever explains how a baby with standard proofs of life such as a beating heart, a functioning nervous system (feels pain), brain waves, etc is not human.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 07:39 PM
 
Location: Riverside County / Maricopa County
2,449 posts, read 1,789,215 times
Reputation: 1894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
If another person claimed she opposed abortion, why shouldn't we believe her?

Why would she lie?

Because you are pro abortion and you see this story is not good for your position.

The majority of guys who sleep around with women are pro abortion.

If she was dating a pro life guy, she's still alive today. but we get called male pigs.

Even if she did want the baby to die indirectly from her heavy drinking or other reasons, that doesn't refute my point about male pigs supporting abortion for selfish reasons.
And if another claimed she wanted to lose the baby and we have her on security camera bar hopping? What does this do to your OP?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:39 PM
 
12,127 posts, read 3,290,128 times
Reputation: 4108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
If another person claimed she opposed abortion, why shouldn't we believe her?

Why would she lie?

Because you are pro abortion and you see this story is not good for your position.

The majority of guys who sleep around with women are pro abortion.
People who support a woman's right to choose are Pro-Choice, not Pro-Abortion.

Quote:
If she was dating a pro life guy, she's still alive today. but we get called male pigs.

Even if she did want the baby to die indirectly from her heavy drinking or other reasons, that doesn't refute my point about male pigs supporting abortion for selfish reasons.


So what ?

If you know you aren't a pig, why do you care what others think ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:40 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
7,784 posts, read 4,073,725 times
Reputation: 2990
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBCasino View Post
And if another claimed she wanted to lose the baby and we have her on security camera bar hopping? What does this do to your OP?
It is a contradiction and doesn't seem plausible if the boyfriend killed her.

You haven't responded to this point that I've made twice now b/c you can't.

Do explain why he would kill her if they are on the same page.

I'm open minded on this and he does deserve his day in court too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:42 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
7,784 posts, read 4,073,725 times
Reputation: 2990
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
People who support a woman's right to choose are Pro-Choice, not Pro-Abortion.





So what ?

If you know you aren't a pig, why do you care what others think ?
Responding to their smears doesn't mean I care what they think. If pro life is something I'm passionate about, it makes sense that I talk about the people who smear pro life males as sexist male pigs.

There's only one reason not to be pro abortion...that it is killing a baby.

Your assertion is like saying you are not pro theft but pro choice on theft. it is a cop out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:45 PM
 
Location: Dublin, OH
2,485 posts, read 3,445,593 times
Reputation: 1555
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Nope.

Fetuses are terminated. They're fetuses, not babies.

If you are against abortion, then try to convince the women in your family not to have one....but it's none of your flippin' business if someone else has one.
Exactly...a fetus can't live outside the womb...therefore not a baby.

That said, why was she going out to a bar if she was pregnant...that one video showed her walking out of a bar on the night she went missing and was killed.

If this bf is proven to be he murderer, he will get what he deserves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:46 PM
 
Location: Riverside County / Maricopa County
2,449 posts, read 1,789,215 times
Reputation: 1894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
It is a contradiction and doesn't seem plausible if the boyfriend killed her.

You haven't responded to this point that I've made twice now b/c you can't.

Do explain why he would kill her if they are on the same page.

I'm open minded on this and he does deserve his day in court too.
I canít put myself into the head of a murderer in this case, no more than you can, this ďpro-lifeĒ mother to be, who loves and cares for her future baby to be, so much so, that sheís out bar hopping, giving credence to her friendís statements.

Pro life= letís bar hop, yeah, that makes total sense. Who is your source again? Some anti choice site, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:48 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
7,784 posts, read 4,073,725 times
Reputation: 2990
Another person contradicted that, and said the murdered woman did not believe in abortion.

And again, he killed her. Yet you think it makes sense that they were on the same page but killed her anyway.

I've already said this but I'll repeat it for you...my point is about the killer being pro abortion and a male pig. This contradicts the leftwing narrative that pro life men are sexist male pigs.

Many guys who want to sleep around with women and not worry about consequences of accidentally getting a woman pregnant support abortion.



What the murdered woman wanted regarding the baby is not relevant to this point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:55 PM
 
Location: Riverside County / Maricopa County
2,449 posts, read 1,789,215 times
Reputation: 1894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Another person contradicted that, and said the murdered woman did not believe in abortion.

And again, he killed her. Yet you think it makes sense that they were on the same page but killed her anyway.

I've already said this but I'll repeat it for you...my point is about the killer being pro abortion and a male pig. This contradicts the leftwing narrative that pro life men are sexist male pigs.
It doesnít contradict anything, anything at all because there are millions of men who are pro-life AND pro-choice who donít who donít kill anybody at all. You donít even know if the shooter was ďpro-abortionĒ or just scared of responsibility, scared of his parents or straight up not ready to grow up, you donít know any of this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:55 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma
6,930 posts, read 6,243,590 times
Reputation: 6223
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBCasino View Post
OP? Care to address this plot twist?
You asked for it. Now you're getting it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top