U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:09 PM

15,123 posts, read 13,406,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider07 View Post
I didn't vote for either candidate in 2016. The choice was horrible, a tv/crooked real estate guy from NY or an outright criminal and America hater Clinton. But I will vote for Trump in 2020. And it's not because I think he all high and mighty or that I am brain washed. First and foremost, the other side doesn't have a candidate that is worth a spit, Biden or Sanders> both make my skin crawl when I see them. Second, I really detest the way the Dems handled the Kav hearings. Completely reckless and disrespectful to not only the nominee but our way of justice - innocent until PROVEN guilty. Third, there are so many on the left that want open boarders that even in someone like Biden was elected, I am worried he would soon fall to them and we would not have a country left, no boarders, no country. I have my concerns about the Right as well, I support Gay Marriage, I support the right to abortion (I do think that Roe V Wade should be overturned though, it's a state right IMO).

Let's be honest, the President says some stupid stuff from time to time, although I am betting a lot of it is to get under the skin of the Left and MSM, not what he really believes. But until there is a viable option, Trump will get my vote.
In 2020, I don't expect to vote either for Democrat or Republican once again. No possible way in hell would I be so damned wrong and foolish for reward someone like Trump for all the lies he tells. Biden is a boring has been. I will instead vote for the Libertarian candidate as a protest vote, protesting the lack of better candidates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:10 PM

5,415 posts, read 1,096,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Fewer people voted for Trump -- it was just where the 'chips' fell so to speak.

LOL.
No, it's was just where the illegals were bused to. Take away the bribed illegals and blackmailed remaining voters and DEMs have nothing.

The 2020 election results will prove me right.

Old Today, 12:18 PM

27,258 posts, read 9,252,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbmorgan View Post
by judging from the differences in gop vs dem crowd size, you'd think he'd have won overwhelming on the popular vote but lost by what? Three million more americans voted against them than for him? By crowd size, you'd think it was the other way around, wouldn't you?
The collective likes to cluster, no surprise, many insects do !!!

That's why they are known as a cluster **** !!!

Old Today, 01:24 PM

1,839 posts, read 593,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
I don't think that Trump voters are mouth breathers or knuckle draggers. I think that some of the more - shall we say - devoted followers have been captivated by a charismatic and manipulative man.

Are you willing to state, for the record, that Trump is imperfect, and cannot cure cancer with his touch?
Of course, we’re human, we’re all imperfect and it’s asinine for anyone to make those claims as stated. I said in my previous post that both comments were Bull. Anyone can promise to TRY and that is really only the best anyone can do.

Old Today, 02:34 PM

4,547 posts, read 859,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
No, it's was just where the illegals were bused to. Take away the bribed illegals and blackmailed remaining voters and DEMs have nothing.

The 2020 election results will prove me right.
Doesnt matter. As long as Americans get rid of Lenin Lyndsey and Moscow Mitch, Paul Rand the goat can't keep the rest of the russian tailgaters in the senate together.
Impeachment can easily continue through 2020.
No worries here.
Endgame is in motion.

Old Today, 02:58 PM

974 posts, read 209,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
Did you call Obama rallies Nuremberg-style as well? Any politician from any side would love to get bigger crowds during an election campaign.
Well Obama isn't a sitting President. Do you suppose Obama blames everything on Bush and Cheney at his rallies? I'm curious.

Old Today, 03:49 PM

1,395 posts, read 307,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
In 2020, I don't expect to vote either for Democrat or Republican once again. No possible way in hell would I be so damned wrong and foolish for reward someone like Trump for all the lies he tells. Biden is a boring has been. I will instead vote for the Libertarian candidate as a protest vote, protesting the lack of better candidates.
Need to vote for the best of two evils - otherwise you're tossing your vote away.

Old Today, 03:50 PM

1,395 posts, read 307,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
And goose steps.
zing

Old Today, 08:56 PM

1,219 posts, read 471,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
I find that keeping yourself away from anything news related is the best way to keep your sanity - and remember to VOTE when the times comes....I think most Americans are oblivious to his day to day antics/tweets/etc because they're involved w/ their work/lives ---and probably good for them to not even realize the idiocy in the WH.

Staying away from news is hard to do - if you use internet, tv, or read.
I can't stop watching this train wreck, Trumps divisive tweets affect the world.

I vote every election, I think of Arlington Cemetery and all the people that gave their lives and live with all the ravages of war that gave us that right. I had a hard time deciding what to do on November 8, 2016 standing in the voting booth. I voted for Johnson as a protest vote since he was on the ballot on all 50 states. I thought of a write in candidate Jim Webb since that is who I wanted to win the primary.

So to everyone watching what is happening Vote, Vote, Vote!

Old Today, 09:02 PM

10,842 posts, read 2,791,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
President Donald Trump delivered a polished performance despite two separates incidents of demonstrations.
He kept his cool as not to offend the other party while DEMonstartors attempted to derail his speech.
Did anyone notice that the message waved said " Immigrants made America " instead of "Illegal immigrants made America" ?

He conveyed the successes achieved, the direction we are heading economically,
the power of the military and the undeterred determination to protecting the sovereignty of our Country.

What is your opinion?
Curious minds would like to know.
Actually, citizens in the british controlled colonies, MADE AMERICA, what it is today! They were willing to resort to violence and disobedience against their own govt, in order to take over and form the new free country!

Every July 4th, we celebrate and honor what those people did (even though technically, it was an act of domestic terrorism).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or