Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 10:14 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
You didn't vote for any Democrat in 2016.. Its rather obvious
Incorrect. I hated the local GOP for the I-77 Toll Project. They have all now been voted out of office. Check my post history if you don't believe me.

Burnt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2019, 10:19 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Incorrect. I hated the local GOP for the I-77 Toll Project. They have all now been voted out of office. Check my post history if you don't believe me.

Burnt.
LOL I don't believe you at all.. Several people on here post that they are successful millionaires too and act all perfect..

Old 08-02-2019, 10:20 AM

1,893 posts, read 1,009,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
I watched it on You-tube and skipped through it. Every time I stopped it was a continuous bash of Democrats and cities.

He turned our country into "The Trump Show" Presidential Reality TV.

How numb have we become?

Very Scary.
I find that keeping yourself away from anything news related is the best way to keep your sanity - and remember to VOTE when the times comes....I think most Americans are oblivious to his day to day antics/tweets/etc because they're involved w/ their work/lives ---and probably good for them to not even realize the idiocy in the WH.

Staying away from news is hard to do - if you use internet, tv, or read.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:20 AM

Quote:

Burnt.
You also claim you successfully predicted the Trump win.. You didn't I saw your old posts.. You predicted something like 41 states would go for Trump including states like Minnesota.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
LOL I don't believe you at all.. Several people on here post that they are successful millionaires too and act all perfect..
I'm sure you don't. Your mistake is in believing that it matters to anyone else.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:22 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
President Donald Trump delivered a polished performance despite two separates incidents of demonstrations.
He kept his cool as not to offend the other party while DEMonstartors attempted to derail his speech.
Did anyone notice that the message waved said " Immigrants made America " instead of "Illegal immigrants made America" ?

He conveyed the successes achieved, the direction we are heading economically,
the power of the military and the undeterred determination to protecting the sovereignty of our Country.

What is your opinion?
Curious minds would like to know.
Didn't hear one bit of it, but I can guarantee you that the left thought it was racist and anyone listening to the speech was a racist.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:33 AM

Quote:
You also claim you successfully predicted the Trump win.. You didn't I saw your old posts.. You predicted something like 41 states would go for Trump including states like Minnesota.
Then you didn't look hard. Heres the first time I said it, more than 3 years ago.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/40714085-post16.html

Here again 3 years ago I said Democrats wouldn't win.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/40719607-post75.html

Oh and what's this? From August 25, 2015.
Quote:
Gingrich never ever pulled anywhere close to audience at his events that Trump is pulling at his. And the 24M who tuned in to watch him debate, speaks for itself.

The GOP, BTW, lost that election, in part because the Rovians didn't like Gingrich and did everything in their power to marginalize him and with Rick Santorum, they did exactly that. That won't work now. They have become the ones marginalized and have absolutely no idea how to deal with it.

There is another key reason those kind of politics don't work now. 8 years of Obama. He was swept in on a platform of change and accountability, and he gave us exactly the opposite. Many many who voted for him, hoping for a President completely different than Bush, found out they got just the same if not worse. They are now turned off by the "career politicians" of both parties.

This is why Trump is going to get the nomination and why he will win. Only the partisans will disagree.
Said it many more times. Time for you to go home.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:36 AM

949 posts, read 572,431 times
Naivety rules again. He is a performer. This is all staged.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Then you didn't look hard. Heres the first time I said it, more than 3 years ago.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/40714085-post16.html

Here again 3 years ago I said Democrats wouldn't win.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/40719607-post75.html

Oh and what's this? From August 25, 2015.

Said it many more times. Time for you to go home.
Per usual you didn't read my post clearly and need comprehension..

I pulled up your old posts where you had 41 states going for Trump and him winning like 375-400 electoral votes.. But go on keep cherrypicking things and acting like you are so successful.. I must have hit a nerve

Old 08-02-2019, 10:37 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Did not watch--who even airs these? But did see clips.

My opinion is that he dyed his hair much too day-glow yellow. You would think he could afford a decent stylist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies