U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:39 AM

19,514 posts, read 12,347,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
This thread started because Trump supporters are desperate for something to feel good about.
Do you mean like winning the presidency in 2016 (and again in 2020)?

Cummings "had it coming". It is pure karma; he was denying that Baltimore is a dump and then the fates burglarized his house while PBS ran a special on the rats in Baltimore! Hilarious.

Stating facts and asking someone to be responsible today is "racist". Libs are so terrified of stating the truth and asking that minimal expectations be met that they tolerate and ignore obvious problems. When you ignore problems out of fear, they will never be solved.

PC language is the weaponization of words designed to intimidate and induce fear. Libs cower at the prospect of being called a "racist" and thus never question black representatives and the problems of the inner cities. Libs are cowards and live in fear of the evil PC language they have helped create.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:10 AM

9,511 posts, read 10,240,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Do you mean like winning the presidency in 2016 (and again in 2020)?

Cummings "had it coming". It is pure karma; he was denying that Baltimore is a dump and then the fates burglarized his house while PBS ran a special on the rats in Baltimore! Hilarious.

Stating facts and asking someone to be responsible today is "racist". Libs are so terrified of stating the truth and asking that minimal expectations be met that they tolerate and ignore obvious problems. When you ignore problems out of fear, they will never be solved.

PC language is the weaponization of words designed to intimidate and induce fear. Libs cower at the prospect of being called a "racist" and thus never question black representatives and the problems of the inner cities. Libs are cowards and live in fear of the evil PC language they have helped create.

What is Trump doing today that makes you feel good about him. Three years is an eternity in politics. Trump's happy place is picking on Black people, Mexicans and Women. That's all he's got to make his supporters proud of him. I somehow remember that saying certain people "clinging to guns and their Bibles" was racist. Forget about 2020 I don't think Republicans can stomach much more. And forget about Urban America, you want to see dumps and poor people go to Appalachia were people eat road kill.

Among the forested hills of West Virginia, residents of a small town have taken to cooking roadkill to revive their flagging economy. The BBC's Charlie Northcott travelled to the region to find out more.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37501036

Old Yesterday, 08:17 AM

66,756 posts, read 34,008,926 times
Quote:
This thread started because Trump supporters are desperate for something to feel good about.
You mean laugh about.

Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM

19,514 posts, read 12,347,566 times
Quote:
What is Trump doing today that makes you feel good about him. Three years is an eternity in politics. Trump's happy place is picking on Black people, Mexicans and Women. That's all he's got to make his supporters proud of him. I somehow remember that saying certain people "clinging to guns and their Bibles" was racist. Forget about 2020 I don't think Republicans can stomach much more. And forget about Urban America, you want to see dumps and poor people go to Appalachia were people eat road kill.

Among the forested hills of West Virginia, residents of a small town have taken to cooking roadkill to revive their flagging economy. The BBC's Charlie Northcott travelled to the region to find out more.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37501036
Whatever you think.

Am I happy about trump? You bet.

The good thing is that the libs will have five more years to hate him, so they will have something to do with their lives. Liberals are unhappy people, yet they are most happy when they are complaining about Trump.

PS- Appalachia is better than Detroit, Watts, Compton, Baltimore and Camden. We are there right now for vacation and it is pretty nice. I would not vacation, however, in the cities mentioned.

Old Today, 05:00 AM

7,120 posts, read 5,014,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Whatever you think.

Am I happy about trump? You bet.

The good thing is that the libs will have five more years to hate him, so they will have something to do with their lives. Liberals are unhappy people, yet they are most happy when they are complaining about Trump.

PS- Appalachia is better than Detroit, Watts, Compton, Baltimore and Camden. We are there right now for vacation and it is pretty nice. I would not vacation, however, in the cities mentioned.

That is the problem with the entire Trymp base. "The good thing" to them is to see their opponents suffer. No interest whatsoever in doing anything to build on American greatness, just a sincere desire to see those who are not like them (mind or body) to suffer.

I don't want to see you all suffer, I pray for you and our nation. Until he and you all get help, I do hope you fail in bringing so many Americans and other HUMANS down.

How did you people get this way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies