Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 08:26 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Corrupt Cummings has made millions from his corruption....he could share a little with his brothas.
I'm going to guess, and say that you see nothing race-related with posting about his "brothas". That's just how you talk and spell in every day conversation? No mocking, no trying to make this at all about race. RIGHT?

And as others, I denounce violence or lawlessness on all sides. Even if I don't call it out every time I see it (which is not possible), I really can't see the benefit of gloating and promoting it. Not a fan of celebrating victimhood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2019, 08:29 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I'm going to guess, and say that you see nothing race-related with posting about his "brothas". That's just how you talk and spell in every day conversation? No mocking, no trying to make this at all about race. RIGHT?

And as others, I denounce violence or lawlessness on all sides. Even if I don't call it out every time I see it (which is not possible), I really can't see the benefit of gloating and promoting it. Not a fan of celebrating victimhood.
agree. cummings is an ass but i take no glee in the fact that his house was burglarized.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:31 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/...ummings-house/
Awesome. Hopefully the burglars found evidence of the corruption perpetrated by this man, and will share it with the media. Those billions went somewhere. Maybe this will shed light on who benefited. Because it certainly wasn't his constituents.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:32 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Myghost again.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:33 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Eh the way I see it a robber was robbed

Old 08-02-2019, 08:36 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/...ummings-house/

Old 08-02-2019, 08:37 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
I don't like to see anyone get robbed, unless they themselves are robbers etc.

I do have a dark sense of humor though and have to admit there is an irony to aspects of Trumps spat with Cummings about Baltimore being a craphole (which it generally is by a number of metrics if we're being honest) and it turning out Kushner has crap property there and then Cummings gets robbed.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:38 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:

Old 08-02-2019, 08:50 AM

3,318 posts, read 2,339,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Eh the way I see it a robber was robbed
Pretty much. Same could be said for any politician of either party.

Old 08-02-2019, 09:02 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I don't like to see anyone get robbed, unless they themselves are robbers etc.

I do have a dark sense of humor though and have to admit there is an irony to aspects of Trumps spat with Cummings about Baltimore being a craphole (which it generally is by a number of metrics if we're being honest) and it turning out Kushner has crap property there and then Cummings gets robbed.
Reps for honesty, and for balance. (Would give bonus for dark sense of humor if CD let me...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies