U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 10:26 AM

6,581 posts, read 12,759,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
And you get this from one single person getting punched at a rally of 25,000+ people?

How many people got shot dead in Baltimore this week? There's you some violence.

Big time fail by the OP. But then again he quoted WaPo. The same rag this week that says you are a Russian (Soviet even) Agent if you eat a Hamburger.
Are you implying that it should be reasonably expected that if there is an event with 25,000 people that at least 1 person is going to get punched?

Perhaps it’s time to raise the bar a bit there, eh?

Old 08-02-2019, 11:25 AM

46,049 posts, read 18,240,687 times
OK so for all you leftists in this topic. Here you go. Just Today.

Man Arrested at Elizabeth Warren Event for Allegedly Assaulting Trump Supporter

<crickets>

Old 08-02-2019, 11:32 AM

17,405 posts, read 8,781,125 times
Proving BIAS once again-
wapo will cover the slightest trump supporter infraction, which there are very few, but ignore every attack on maga hat beating victims.

Old 08-02-2019, 11:39 AM

22,565 posts, read 9,598,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Another nutjob. I don't understand why these hotheads are willing to be arrested and charged over nonsense.
I totally understand why.

Trump is not only furthering the divisions in the country, he is weaponizing and inciting violence by manipulating the emotions of his base and attempting to provoke the left any way he can--legally or illegally. He has formed himself a cult.

As much as the Tea Party, et.al. hated Obama, I don't remember (though I could be wrong) left-wing protesters protesting and confronting the Tea Party protests--of which there were plenty. Nobody bothered to go and fight with or punch them out for insulting Obama.

The Trump protesters seriously seem to take any protest against Trump, extremely personally, like he is them and they are all together. Or, like he is their cult leader and they are his devoted worshipers. Say what you want about Obama--his supporters were not emotionally attached in the way Trumpers are. E.g., those hats have no meaning at this point (MAGA?), but it is now part of their identity.

Old 08-02-2019, 11:42 AM

8,205 posts, read 5,858,103 times
Quote:
OK so for all you leftists in this topic. Here you go. Just Today.

Man Arrested at Elizabeth Warren Event for Allegedly Assaulting Trump Supporter

<crickets>
Good. They locked his arse up.

Happy?

Old 08-02-2019, 11:44 AM

18,520 posts, read 9,100,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.10deae80fbd6

A thug, a savage.

Lock him up!!!

and he still couldn’t knock the old guy out.
Grasping at more straws, huh? Trump is going to win AGAIN, and you know it, and it is eating you ALIVE. Love it.

Old 08-02-2019, 11:45 AM

10,716 posts, read 4,472,153 times
Quote:
And you get this from one single person getting punched at a rally of 25,000+ people?

How many people got shot dead in Baltimore this week? There's you some violence.

Big time fail by the OP. But then again he quoted WaPo. The same rag this week that says you are a Russian (Soviet even) Agent if you eat a Hamburger.
I guess you forget the punch thrown in Fayetteville NC. A group of protesters going out of the arena and one being sucker punched. Right after Trump had said he would pay for anyone's legal bill.

Trump never did pay for that one.

It's happened before and it will happen again.
Trump brings out the hate

Old 08-02-2019, 11:48 AM

11,548 posts, read 2,863,385 times
I wouldn't be surprised if the Share Blue crowd has rehired their old gang from 2016. They admitted (or maybe they were caught by Project Veritas) they hired people to pose as Trump supporters and beat people up.

Demwits aren't very intelligent or creative so expect them to drag out their old scripts to smear everyone who supports our President. What they seem to have forgotten is that those tactics didn't work last time. The definition of insanity is to repeat the same thing, expecting a different result.

Old 08-02-2019, 11:54 AM

6,017 posts, read 2,801,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The second I saw that line in the story that read " A red pickup truck pulled up...", it confirmed this was definitely one of Trump's base.
That was my first thought too!
Anyhoo how nutso do you have to be to punch a 61 year old?
Respect your elders !

Old 08-02-2019, 11:56 AM

10,716 posts, read 4,472,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
I guess you forget the punch thrown in Fayetteville NC. A group of protesters going out of the arena and one being sucker punched. Right after Trump had said he would pay for anyone's legal bill.

Trump never did pay for that one.

It's happened before and it will happen again.
Trump brings out the hate
Yes it's true. Trump supporter's forget the recent past.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies