U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2019, 01:50 PM

4,704 posts, read 2,954,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
How do I need better perspective when I saw peaceful protestors? Are you telling me I'm lying about my own experience? I don't know who you saw or what side of the fence you're talking about. This guy was definitely unhinged, I can agree.
you were an observer. I was a worker on a project some people didn't like. protesters are ALL complete losers. they literally contribute nothing to society.

Old 08-03-2019, 01:52 PM

Quote:
So you couldn't enter your bank to pay your mortgage? And just how did you deal with these "violent" offenders? You may want to look up the definition of violence.
no. this happened at wells fargo when some losers were demanding a "divesting" strategy. they blocked the entrance to the bank and said it was "closed" for the day. if someone would try to get by them they would block them while screaming "I'm not touching you." losers.

5,088 posts, read 1,841,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
I bring it up because Trump used to scream for folks to punch protestors in the face when he was running for President.

When you put that energy out it’s surely going to come back to you. It’s not right but this is the cost of doing business with a promoter who will say anything to get his base riled up.

I’ve only been to a few rallies when Obama was running and I never left wanting to punch an Obama detractor.
Same old same old. No one is surprised anymore when this crap happens. We all know the sort of thugs that attend these rallies. They thrive on this stuff.

9,283 posts, read 2,851,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
you were an observer. I was a worker on a project some people didn't like. protesters are ALL complete losers. they literally contribute nothing to society.
Well that's a little dramatic.

Old 08-03-2019, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Well that's a little dramatic.
I'm telling you. you have to see it up close. the setups, the drama, the staging. it's hysterical.

Old 08-03-2019, 01:54 PM

Quote:
I'd be willing to bet the first thought most of us have when we see a protester is to punch them in the face.
Maybe it's the first thought you have, but exercising our First Amendment rights is part of our American heritage. Most people understand that, I think you are in a minority.

Old 08-03-2019, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Maybe it's the first thought you have, but exercising our First Amendment rights is part of our nature. Most people understand that, I think you are in a minority.
I don't say the first thing you do is punch them in the face. but when you see people in pink hats screaming in everyone's face, come on. you can say what you want, but we all know the truth.

Old 08-03-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Maybe it's the first thought you have, but exercising our First Amendment rights is part of our American heritage. Most people understand that, I think you are in a minority.
and are you exercising your first amendment rights when you do the things I have stated? when you block roads? block entrances? if you want to whine, go ahead and whine. but don't keep other's from going about their day. this is the whole liberal stigma of "be inconvenient."

Old 08-03-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
I don't say the first thing you do is punch them in the face. but when you see people in pink hats screaming in everyone's face, come on. you can say what you want, but we all know the truth.
Well we surely know your viewpoint, you've made that perfectly clear. Rather glad to see it actually, a lot of your comrades dance around it. But the idea that most people in this country want to attack protesters is ludicrous.

Old 08-03-2019, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Well we surely know your viewpoint, you've made that perfectly clear. Rather glad to see it actually, a lot of your comrades dance around it. But the idea that most people in this country want to attack protesters is ludicrous.
nice tactic, but ultimately a failure. I give you a C for effort, but a D- for presentation. hey, as long as your putting words in my mouth, how about some pizza. it's saturday night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies