U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 11:36 AM

11,095 posts, read 6,162,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
What you should be worried about is your unfortunate fixation on Erick Erickson.
LOL. I used Erikson's tweet because it was funny. No fixation on my part. I could have chosen among dozens of tweets to use in my OP, but having it come from a Trump supporter was a great way to make the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
I would imagine that, for you at this point, feigning that understanding now is preferable to having to relive the embarrassment of failing to comprehend the symbols earlier.
I would imagine that for you, at this point, pretending that I don't understand the symbolism is now preferable to avoiding the embarrassment of this really silly logo.

Old Today, 11:55 AM

4,991 posts, read 3,710,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
What a train wreck this logo is. Who thought this was a good design, and who approved it?

The response on Twitter has been classic. Funny stuff.
Talk about train wrecks, did you happen to nod off during the last debate on CNN? The format was a complete wreck, as was the questions, the answers, the sound, the lighting... Horrible.

Old Today, 12:00 PM

2,533 posts, read 840,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
True but someone did a terrible job. NOT too late to do a quick fix. Cmon ya gotta admit it IS kind of funny.

Fix it and be done with it.

Grow the crown and then lighten the blue to more transparent and done.
I agree. Graphically, it's a mess. With the elephant in front of the crown you can barely tell what the crown is. And I don't like the way the stars are scattered on the elephant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.