U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-02-2019, 11:13 PM
 
Location: Haiku
4,319 posts, read 2,640,162 times
Reputation: 6393

Advertisements

Remember that closed-door meeting AOC had with Pelosi a week ago? I was wondering why AOC has been more quiet than her usual since then. I suspect that Pelosi gave her some advice and told her if she was serious about a political career she needed to dump her manager and tone down the rhetoric.

I like the passion AOC has but she needs to channel it more constructively.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-03-2019, 02:34 AM
 
27,274 posts, read 9,266,344 times
Reputation: 9520
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
Remember that closed-door meeting AOC had with Pelosi a week ago? I was wondering why AOC has been more quiet than her usual since then. I suspect that Pelosi gave her some advice and told her if she was serious about a political career she needed to dump her manager and tone down the rhetoric.

I like the passion AOC has but she needs to channel it more constructively.
How does someone channel lunacy constructively ? Stay tuned for "Astro-Nuts in Space" !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-03-2019, 04:31 AM
 
6,394 posts, read 6,714,513 times
Reputation: 5977
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You guys must really fell threaten by her. I love it 😄
Weíre not threatened at all, sheís nothing more than a source of entertainment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-03-2019, 06:16 AM
 
Location: USA
18,435 posts, read 9,073,151 times
Reputation: 13850
Don't worry. Another handler will be appointed by Soros.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-03-2019, 09:23 AM
 
Location: Austin TX
6,503 posts, read 3,587,632 times
Reputation: 8439
The writing has been on the wall for this guy for awhile now. Iíve heard it said that he was the REAL candidate behind AOC, that sheís just the mouth for his thoughts and policies. He certainly overstepped his boundaries many times with comments on social media. On top of that, heís been doing some real clever transferring of campaign funds.

She was right to remove his stink from her administration. Itís going to be very interesting now to watch her activities and rhetoric to see if there are any changes now with his absence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-03-2019, 09:57 AM
 
Location: Louisiana
7,516 posts, read 4,272,606 times
Reputation: 6063
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You guys must really fell threaten by her. I love it 😄
Only those of us with coulrophobia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-03-2019, 09:57 AM
 
1,035 posts, read 223,695 times
Reputation: 1558
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
The writing has been on the wall for this guy for awhile now. Iíve heard it said that he was the REAL candidate behind AOC, that sheís just the mouth for his thoughts and policies. He certainly overstepped his boundaries many times with comments on social media. On top of that, heís been doing some real clever transferring of campaign funds.

She was right to remove his stink from her administration. Itís going to be very interesting now to watch her activities and rhetoric to see if there are any changes now with his absence.
He's the one that started the Justice Democrats and he's the one that took part in writing the New Green Deal.

He's a far left activist who finally got his foot in the door into politics and then started lambasting the Dems with direct hits to Pelosi and her leadership.

I also think that closed door meeting between Pelosi and AOC had something to do with his leaving.
But that won't change AOC though because he will still be calling the shots behind the scenes.

The Justice Democrats have 5 more candidates lined up for Congress for the 2020 elections.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Status: "Woke Status 0" (set 17 hours ago)
 
21,728 posts, read 11,700,476 times
Reputation: 12391
Did he take a job with Romper Room?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-03-2019, 10:55 AM
 
1,367 posts, read 297,491 times
Reputation: 2002
He probably quit because he was tired from being so "woke."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-03-2019, 11:02 AM
 
Location: Eastern NC
19,616 posts, read 17,852,298 times
Reputation: 17450
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Your article says 1 is leaving to work on the re election campaign(you cant legally work for the federal government and work on a campaign at the same time), the other is leaving to start a group that will work on and support the Green New Deal .

Did you just see the title and post it without reading it ???????
Yes Trumpetts do that all the time. It's really funny when they get called out. Great post by the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top