U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:09 AM

18,057 posts, read 17,950,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
I wonder why Trump supporters are so fascinated with how blacks vote. Do they really think just because black Unemployment is low that is a reason to support or vote him? As if their only concern is to have a job?

Probably because 80% of the mainstream media says Trump and his supporters are racists 10,000x per day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:09 AM

10,715 posts, read 4,461,536 times
The propaganda is getting worse each day.

Moscow Mitch is allowing it all to happen.

GOP needs all the help it can get. Even from foreign sources.

Old Today, 10:12 AM

14,456 posts, read 7,978,843 times
Rasmussen? Lets ask Will Hurd a black Republican congressmen from Texas why he really isn't running for re-election in 2020.

Old Today, 10:14 AM

18,057 posts, read 17,950,832 times
I find it funny how Democrats here think Rasmussen is a fake poll, when it ended up being the only correct poll in the 2016 election.

Old Today, 11:50 AM

48,533 posts, read 45,695,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
You might want to do some research on Rasmeussen and their record on accuracy.
Or better yet, I have a better poll, to use. The Civiqs poll. It has a much larger sampling size. 264,355 respondents of different races and ethnicities. It also breaks it down by state, political party, gender, age.

Here is a link that shows support for Trump among Blacks: https://civiqs.com/results/approve_p...rican-American

As of July 31, 2019, support for Trump among Black Americans is around 5%.

Old Today, 02:34 PM

23,432 posts, read 11,609,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
It is true, I'm sure there are lists online of all the people Trump has insulted or shot back at. A racist only attacks someone or hates someone because of their skin color. Sure they can attack others too, but so far the minorities he attacked were the same reasons for the white people he has attacked.

It's not racist to call someone else racist. It's racist to put every minority into a basket and assume we all think the same, we all HAVE to have the same view, we all have to be democrats. Or else we are free game to attack by white liberals. Anytime a minority goes against the democrat machine, they dig up dirt on that person to put them down.
I cant take this argument seriously as long as Conservatives/Republicans continue to degrade black people for being Democrats. If you genuinly believe what you say, may I ask do you call out Republicans for the same thing ?

Quote:
I believe most of the attacks against Trump are false. We know for a fact Steele worked with Russians to dig up dirt.
That is absolutely not true

Quote:
We know for a fact Clinton used bleaching software to get rid of evidence.

This is also a lie

Quote:
Mueller after 2 years said there was no collusion between Trump and Russia.
collusion is the orchestrated act. That is technically correct. But if a bank robber drops a stack of money and you pick it up, you arent innocent just because you werent with him form the start, and that is what this is.

Quote:
There were possible areas of obstruction, but refused to give a yes or no answer.
He gave an answer, its congresses job.

Quote:
Regardless of the truth, Trump attacks people when he is attacked, he doesn't give white people who attack him a free pass, he doesn't attack black people who support him and haven't attacked him.

Bernie called Baltimore a 3rd world country. Cummings called Baltimore a drug infested area. Trump called NH a white state a drug infested den. Biden can call an black candidate "kid" and get a free pass from the press.
call me when he attacked the people of West Virginia when Joe Manchin pushes back again. Context matters.

Old Today, 03:10 PM

7,289 posts, read 2,568,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
If he pulls 10% to 15% of the black vote the Democrats are done.
Your party is terminally ill. The only question is when it officially dies.

That wonít change unless the base of the party broadens to include groups that are growing and the GOP starts looking like the country as it is now, not what it was like in 1965.

Itís hard to see that type of change in a party led by Donald Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or