U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 05:22 AM

527 posts, read 148,887 times

Advertisements

As much as I hated Obama I must admit at least he had some charisma. Watching the Democratic debate was about exciting as watching the old Lawrence Welk Show. A one A two sing it “ How boring we are” “ “How dry we are” “How looney we are” “We’re About as exciting to watch as watching grass grow”.... ♪♫♬

Quote:
Theory: In US presidential elections, the more charismatic candidate wins.

http://www.paulgraham.com/charisma.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 05:25 AM

10,092 posts, read 12,006,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
As much as I hated Obama I must admit at least he had some charisma. Watching the Democratic debate was about exciting as watching the old Lawrence Welk Show. A one A two sing it “ How boring we are” “How dry we are” “We’re About as exciting to watch as watching grass grow”.... ♪♫♬
-
They have no viable candidates. Just a bunch of illegal immigrant-loving-LOSERS!

NEXT!

Trump 2020

Old Today, 08:31 AM

6,836 posts, read 1,443,407 times
Quote:
As much as I hated Obama I must admit at least he had some charisma. Watching the Democratic debate was about exciting as watching the old Lawrence Welk Show. A one A two sing it “ How boring we are” “ “How dry we are” “How looney we are” “We’re About as exciting to watch as watching grass grow”.... ♪♫♬

It's Charisma, Stupid
Did you not see Tulsi Gabbard. IMO, she has TONS of charisma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMT5-C3igZ4

Oh, and here is the latest:

Old Today, 08:39 AM

21,166 posts, read 10,196,462 times
Quote:

It's Charisma, Stupid
I loved Obama for his charisma and ability to engage, as well as his messages. That's one of the reasons I voted for him twice.

You can keep your own doctor!
If you like your plan, you can keep your plan!
A family of four will see an average cut of $2500 in premiums!
No family making less than $250K a year will see any form of tax increase!
I will have a transparent administration!

Charisma and charm is a little too slick and used car salesman for me, these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or