U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:50 AM

31,526 posts, read 19,721,732 times

Advertisements

Coroner stated autopsy proves gunman killed himself.

Quote:
The Santa Clara County coroner’s office says the gunman in the deadly Northern California festival shooting killed himself, a finding that contradicts earlier police accounts that officers fired the fatal shot.
Quote:
Gilroy Police Chief Scot Smithee had previously said Legan was shot and killed by three officers who responded in less than a minute. Smithee has called the officers “heroes” for preventing additional casualties by taking down the shooter
https://kttc.com/news/national-news-...illed-himself/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:57 AM

17,764 posts, read 11,285,529 times
What the Hell is going on with all these shootings on top of more shootings ? I have never seen it this bad in my entire life. Some idiot just walks into a crowd of people he doesn't even know and starts slaughtering people !

Old Today, 08:16 AM

18,413 posts, read 9,059,727 times
Why did he kill himself like many others do? Because he was faced with good guys with guns. Very common. When these nuts face a good guy with a gun they either commit suicide themselves, or suicide by cop.

Gun Free Zones like this only keep the law abiding from having guns, and put EVERYONE AT MORE RISK. If you can't see the logic in that, you're HOPELESS.

Old Today, 08:17 AM

46,258 posts, read 34,246,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
What the Hell is going on with all these shootings on top of more shootings ? I have never seen it this bad in my entire life. Some idiot just walks into a crowd of people he doesn't even know and starts slaughtering people !
Seems to me that most of these sensational mass shootings are motivated by the shooter’s intention of suicide, either by his own hand or that of LE. The more lives that are taken in the process somehow seems to validate the shooter.

Suicide tend to occur in clusters. Every mass shooter inspires the next.

Obviously, no one imagined a mass shooter would breach perimeter fencing in this or most venues.

It is impossible to reasonably distinguish and good vs bad guy with a gun in the midst of chaos.

No shortage of people were doing the open carry thing in Dallas when a shooter opened fire. The armed ran for their lives with everyone else. Had some of them instead, chose to fire at others who were firing, the death toll could have been far greater than it was.

Old Today, 08:22 AM

29,920 posts, read 16,541,167 times
Either way it should have no bearing on the abilty of anyone else to own a gun, lawn mower, umbrella,divining rods...

Last edited by Frank DeForrest; Today at 09:30 AM.. Reason: Spelling errrrrrror

Old Today, 08:22 AM

2,256 posts, read 728,837 times
Mass shooters like this are cowards. They look for places where they will face unarmed groups of people with little means of fighting back. Once they are encountered with armed opposition, from the police or anyone else, they usually either turn tail and run or take the cowards way out like this one.

Old Today, 08:42 AM

25,007 posts, read 9,759,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Either way it should have no bearing on the abilty of anyone else to own a gun, lawn mower, umbrella,diving rods..
No.

Every item you own and activity you do must be pre-approved by the State even if there is no force initiation on anyone else.

Want to own a gun - ask master

Want to ingest a substance - ask master

Want to have a yard sale - ask master

Want to get a job - ask master

This way when something like an active shooter situation happens you are so brainwashed and shackled to your master's will you immediately look to him for what to do next.

Old Today, 08:51 AM

4,843 posts, read 1,646,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
No.

Every item you own and activity you do must be pre-approved by the State even if there is no force initiation on anyone else.

Want to own a gun - ask master

Want to ingest a substance - ask master

Want to have a yard sale - ask master

Want to get a job - ask master

This way when something like an active shooter situation happens you are so brainwashed and shackled to your master's will you immediately look to him for what to do next.

Just vote in T0103E as master. It’s for the good of society, trust me.

Old Today, 08:53 AM

12,749 posts, read 4,308,965 times
Quote:
Decline of society Don.

Old Today, 08:54 AM

1,854 posts, read 542,708 times
Quote:
THeres kids on message boards like this one, that admire mass shooters. They marvel at them, speculate, go over their steps, then do their own mass shooting, but they plan it and spread the words, and they get cheered on. It started with kids that felt isolated in schools.
Once one does it, it makes it easier for the next guy to do it, and so on and so on.
Were going to continue to see more shootings until something drastic is done with how they get the guns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or