U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:19 AM

2,371 posts, read 645,535 times

Advertisements

So they are sacrificing slow Joe it appears......the least objectionable candidate who's over the hill anyway........sad bunch of candidates with none of them having Presidential timbre to stand up to Trumps blowtorch campaigning........would like to see libs defeated so thoroughly they go away for a long time, but they're like weeds......they pop up again and again trying to give away the store for votes.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:22 AM

66,786 posts, read 34,008,926 times
Who knew, taking back freedoms and liberties from the authoritarian Commies, would be so fun?

Old Yesterday, 08:25 AM

13,003 posts, read 4,704,618 times
So what exactly has Trump done that is so great for the working class of America?

No health care, no minimum wage increases, no strengthening of the labor union movement, no push to get big money out of politics, more weakening of labor rights like overtime protection, labor rights still one of the worst in the world with no guaranteed paid vacation or sick leave, no reduction in drug prices, no strengthening of social security or medicare, no improvement of disability insurance.

I dont get it. The guy has simply transferred more money and power into the hands of the already well off.

Old Yesterday, 08:28 AM

1,851 posts, read 597,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Who knew, taking back freedoms and liberties from the authoritarian Commies, would be so fun?
What freedoms and liberties has Trump taken from us in your opinion, specifically, either by laws passed, executive orders, etc?

Old Yesterday, 08:28 AM

11,386 posts, read 7,388,411 times
Biden will crush trump. If I wanted trump to win I would be pulling for a different candidate.

Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM

3,304 posts, read 1,729,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Biden will crush trump. If I wanted trump to win I would be pulling for a different candidate.
Lol I can't wait for the debates. Biden looked lost among those losers. Wait until Trump gets a hold of him!!

Old Yesterday, 08:37 AM

11,386 posts, read 7,388,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Lol I can't wait for the debates. Biden looked lost among those losers. Wait until Trump gets a hold of him!!
Yes, the master debater trump will destroy him. Actually, no. The left will crawl across broken glass naked to vote against trump. Biden will draw more centrist, independent, and older voters than most of the other candidates.

Old Yesterday, 08:39 AM

19,539 posts, read 12,347,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
So they are sacrificing slow Joe it appears......the least objectionable candidate who's over the hill anyway........sad bunch of candidates with none of them having Presidential timbre to stand up to Trumps blowtorch campaigning........would like to see libs defeated so thoroughly they go away for a long time, but they're like weeds......they pop up again and again trying to give away the store for votes.......
Yep- the candidates are pretty weak. Not much enthusiasm will be generated for any of them.

They needed to go "full stupid" and make Oprah or some liberal icon the VP to get the loonies to the polls.

Old Yesterday, 08:39 AM

13,592 posts, read 6,475,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
So what exactly has Trump done that is so great for the working class of America?

No health care, no minimum wage increases, no strengthening of the labor union movement, no push to get big money out of politics, more weakening of labor rights like overtime protection, labor rights still one of the worst in the world with no guaranteed paid vacation or sick leave, no reduction in drug prices, no strengthening of social security or medicare, no improvement of disability insurance.

I dont get it. The guy has simply transferred more money and power into the hands of the already well off.
Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM

17,779 posts, read 11,291,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post

Donald Trump is, without a doubt, the laziest, most clueless person to ever occupy that office. He makes Jimmy Carter look like a ball of fire ! If he ever put in a full day of MEANINGFUL work, I would choke. He spends his entire time tweeting or going to his ego building rallies so that he doesn't need to actually roll up his sleeves and help solve any of the many pressing issues he could be addressing.

If this man worked for any company, as an employee, he would have been handed his walking papers long ago. This is the only job where a person has the ability to do nothing and still keep their job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies