U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-05-2019, 12:29 AM
 
977 posts, read 584,536 times
Reputation: 882

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
It's what people of ignorance resort to. They move the goalpost because they don't want to admit how ignorant or wrong they are. Rereading the thread makes is undeniably obvious.
You can say that again. Sad.

 
Old 08-05-2019, 12:29 AM
 
4,756 posts, read 4,805,026 times
Reputation: 5887
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
It's what people of ignorance resort to. They move the goalpost because they don't want to admit how ignorant or wrong they are. Rereading the thread makes is undeniably obvious.
I disagree.
 
Old 08-05-2019, 12:31 AM
 
30,328 posts, read 15,738,249 times
Reputation: 20378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
We get it. When you lose an argument just move the goal posts. You are only making yourself look bad when you make silly claims like the above.
What argument, that his manifesto is "truth that should be read".

Go ahead and read it and fulfill his wish.

I said I'm not going to read it. If you and lawyer feel it's important to give him your attention, that's fine.
 
Old 08-05-2019, 12:33 AM
 
977 posts, read 584,536 times
Reputation: 882
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
What argument, that his manifesto is "truth that should be read".

Go ahead and read it and fulfill his wish.

I said I'm not going to read it. If you and lawyer feel it's important to give him your attention, that's fine.
You don't see how foolish it makes you to say that the media is lying about what is in the manifest and not wanting to read the manifest (whether it is true or not)?

Read it or not, but just say you won't read it. Suggesting that the media's description of it is lies without reading it is pure ignorance on your part (as others have said).
 
Old 08-05-2019, 12:33 AM
 
30,328 posts, read 15,738,249 times
Reputation: 20378
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
It's what people of ignorance resort to. They move the goalpost because they don't want to admit how ignorant or wrong they are. Rereading the thread makes is undeniably obvious.
Lol. You believe not fulfilling the wishes of a mass murdering psycho is a sign of ignorance.

I hope you enjoyed his truth and it taught you many important things.

Do you plan to have it framed?
 
Old 08-05-2019, 12:36 AM
 
977 posts, read 584,536 times
Reputation: 882
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Lol. You believe not fulfilling the wishes of a mass murdering psycho is a sign of ignorance.

I hope you enjoyed his truth and it taught you many important things.

Do you plan to have it framed?
Lol... this is hilarious. You liberals crack me up.
 
Old 08-05-2019, 12:36 AM
 
1,528 posts, read 638,125 times
Reputation: 1410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hospitality View Post
Lol... this is hilarious. You liberals crack me up.
It's no joke. These liberals are real.
 
Old 08-05-2019, 12:40 AM
 
30,328 posts, read 15,738,249 times
Reputation: 20378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hospitality View Post
Lol... this is hilarious. You liberals crack me up.
Let me guess, you also took the time to read the manifesto and refer to it as "the truth".
 
Old 08-05-2019, 01:16 AM
 
Location: Houston
22,785 posts, read 11,750,289 times
Reputation: 9260
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I donít read asylum escapees drivel.

That is if we had involuntary commitment he would be escapee. Oh but liberals did away with involuntary commitment and now this is what we have.
He would never have been involuntarily committed under the old standards.
 
Old 08-05-2019, 01:31 AM
 
124 posts, read 24,270 times
Reputation: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Let me guess, you also took the time to read the manifesto and refer to it as "the truth".
The only one referring to anything as "the truth" is you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top