U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2019, 03:31 AM

1,535 posts, read 362,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
It's ridiculous. DEMs WARNED President Trump. Ooooooooooooh, I'm scared. What idiots.
It really is pathetic as they take their political posturing to new levels of HATRED.

"...several prominent Democrats indirectly blamed the president for Saturday's mass shooting there -- with some warning him, in frank terms, to stay away..."

Old 08-06-2019, 03:38 AM

12,937 posts, read 4,376,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Donald Trump said El Paso is a dangerous city with an extremely high crime rate. Now he is visiting El Paso on Wednesday. smh

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Kz&ocid=AARDHP
Democrats don't have any right to warn the president to do anything. Show some damn respect!

Old 08-06-2019, 05:04 AM

2,454 posts, read 671,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Political opponents will crucify him no matter what he does. They don’t matter at this point. I hope the victims and families find it respectful.

We the people of Pittsburgh did not find it respectful. We politely asked Trump not to come as we buried our dead. Yet he persisted.

Hatred has no place in our cities and communities and our USA hometowns. President Trump’s words, actions and policies have espoused and emboldened the type of violence and hatred El Paso has so tragically endured.

Rantings explaining the superiority of the shooter are mimicked by the President of the United States of America almost daily in his tweets and at his rallies. 22 people going about their week-end business were targeted and slaughtered, by a white nationalist, because of their ethnicity and skin color. The shooter, was he one of those very fine people POTUS should have condemned years ago?

A ranting hate filled person, riled up by the President's caravan speeches and ugly rhetoric, took the lives of 11 peaceful souls as they worshiped in their synagogue, in my hometown. We at that time respectfully asked Trump not to come and instead begged him to consider his words more carefully.

Respect? Weeks later he mocked those requests at rallies, laughingly telling his followers he "shouldn't say certain things because people will be upset, but you know what I mean".

I can certainly understand if El Pasoans are unwelcoming to Trump's visit. Much like his unwelcome ideas and ugly words, he rightfully should be unwelcome in places and by people he criticizes, denigrates and demonizes.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 08-06-2019 at 05:20 AM..

Old 08-06-2019, 05:07 AM

10,309 posts, read 12,077,061 times
Beto is such a LOSER! But of course, now the demented hateful Democrats love him. They love anything that walks.... that hates Trump. Beto needs to bow out and give it up.

Old 08-06-2019, 05:07 AM

1,852 posts, read 370,938 times
"Dems warning to stay away."

Once again, the left shows the entire country just how "tolerant" and "rational" they really are.

Old 08-06-2019, 05:14 AM

1,535 posts, read 362,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
We the people of Pittsburgh did not find it respectful. We politely asked Trump not to come as we buried our dead. Yet he persisted.

Hatred has no place in our cities and communities and our USA hometowns. President Trumpís words, actions and policies have espoused and emboldened the type of violence and hatred El Paso has so tragically endured.

Rantings explaining the superiority of the shooter are mimicked by the President of the United States of America almost daily in his tweets and at his rallies. 22 people going about their week-end business were targeted and slaughtered, by a white nationalist, because of their ethnicity and skin color. The shooter, was he one of those very fine people POTUS should have condemned years ago?

A ranting hate filled person riled up by the President's caravan speeches and ugly rhetoric took the lives of 11 peaceful souls in my hometown. We at that time respectfully asked Trump not to come and instead consider his words more carefully.

Respect? Weeks later he mocked those requests at rallies, laughingly telling his followers he "shouldn't say certain things because people will be upset, but you know what I mean".

I can certainly understand if El Pasoans are unwelcoming to Trump's visit. Much like his unwelcome ideas, he rightfully should be unwelcome in places and by people he criticizes, denigrates and demonizes.
Your projecting your own HATRED!

Old 08-06-2019, 05:15 AM

19,609 posts, read 17,648,334 times
Folks, google Bryan Crusius the shooters father and check out the videos detailing what they've dug up on this bastard. It tosses the white supremacist narrative out the window and leaves us looking directly at the deep state for this shooting. Again. Las Vegas was the same.
They tried to kill four birds with one stone. Get guns banned. Ban social media and alternative news and free speech. And end the opposition to open borders. And make conspiracy theorists look dangerous. I think they'll fail on all four counts.
But now we know where they stand.

Old 08-06-2019, 05:20 AM

33,647 posts, read 14,177,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
"Dems warning to stay away."

Once again, the left shows the entire country just how "tolerant" and "rational" they really are.

I think you forgot Trump's lie from earlier this year, maybe he apologizes tomorrow. Everyone is tired of his angry rhetoric from Baltimore to El Paso.

Quote:
"[El Paso] used to have extremely high rates of violent crime, one of the highest in the country, and considered one of our nationís most dangerous cities," Trump said. "Now, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of our safest cities," he said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ats-false-info

Old 08-06-2019, 05:24 AM

33,647 posts, read 14,177,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Folks, google Bryan Crusius the shooters father and check out the videos detailing what they've dug up on this bastard. It tosses the white supremacist narrative out the window and leaves us looking directly at the deep state for this shooting. Again. Las Vegas was the same.
They tried to kill four birds with one stone. Get guns banned. Ban social media and alternative news and free speech. And end the opposition to open borders. And make conspiracy theorists look dangerous. I think they'll fail on all four counts.
But now we know where they stand.
Sure nothing like some video you googled to change peoples minds, I noticed you didn't post a link anyway.

I guess we can now dismiss his white supremacist manifesto because you googled a video, any newspapers carrying this breaking news. LOL

Why are you trying so hard to change his profile, I know it couldn't have anything to do with Trump. Maybe you are a lawyer for some white supremacist group.

Old 08-06-2019, 05:26 AM

35,532 posts, read 19,514,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
and if he doesn't go they will also be calling him a Racist.

tRump's racism has nothing to do with visiting or not visiting El Paso.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or