U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2019, 01:32 PM

6,447 posts, read 6,745,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
Trump has to stop these right wing terrorist's manifestos from being published on the internet. Because they will implicate him in their crimes. Without the manifestos being made public, they will just lie and claim anti-fascist were responsible, and Trump will be free to continue with his own racist agendas.
WOW.... your tin foil is way too tight.

Old 08-06-2019, 01:34 PM

5,475 posts, read 2,213,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Give a better explanation.

Old 08-06-2019, 01:38 PM

13,876 posts, read 7,565,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
This post doesn't make any sense.
They usually donít.

Old 08-06-2019, 01:41 PM

6,447 posts, read 6,745,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
Trump has to stop these right wing terrorist's manifestos from being published on the internet. Because they will implicate him in their crimes. Without the manifestos being made public, they will just lie and claim anti-fascist were responsible, and Trump will be free to continue with his own racist agendas.

Old 08-06-2019, 02:10 PM

11,317 posts, read 10,336,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
I would like to see the good citizens of El Paso welcome Comrade Trump by arming themselves with over ripe tomatoes and bombarding Trump with those delicacies.
Yeah. It would be funny to watch as the secret service slammed them to the ground and dragged them off to jail. I wonder how much jail time you get for attempting to assault a sitting president. They will be separated from their families while they are in jail, and then they will be deported after they finally get out.

Yeah. You are right. I would like to see that too. That would be so funny, right? I have a smile on my face just thinking about it. Good idea, man!

Old 08-06-2019, 02:52 PM

8,945 posts, read 10,977,882 times
He'll have to hire people, a crowd, to show up and actually care about what he says.

Old 08-06-2019, 02:52 PM

4,611 posts, read 5,450,184 times
Yes, unfortunately ms13 certainly are rapists and murderers. And, paying attention to these shooter nuts' little diaries and giving them free unlimited platforms on a worldwide electronic network is careless and stupid. Not to mention obviously hurting the victims' families and obviously encourages thousands of other dangerous nuts.

^Not "opinions".

Old 08-06-2019, 02:56 PM

4,611 posts, read 5,450,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
I would like to see the good citizens of El Paso welcome Comrade Trump by arming themselves with over ripe tomatoes and bombarding Trump with those delicacies.

Can we buy you a shovel to help El Chappo escape?

Old 08-06-2019, 03:23 PM

2,465 posts, read 677,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
We the people of Pittsburgh did not find it respectful. We politely asked Trump not to come as we buried our dead. Yet he persisted.

Hatred has no place in our cities and communities and our USA hometowns. President Trump’s words, actions and policies have espoused and emboldened the type of violence and hatred El Paso has so tragically endured and my community in Pittsburgh still painfully recalls.

Rantings revealing the white nationalistic and supremacist ideas of the shooter are mimicked by the President of the United States of America almost daily, in his tweets and at his rallies. 22 people going about their week-end business were targeted and slaughtered, by a white nationalist, because of their ethnicity and skin color. The shooter, was he one of those very fine people POTUS should have condemned years ago?

A ranting hate filled person, riled up by the President of the United States of America's continual fear mongering caravan speeches and ugly rhetoric, took the lives of 11 peaceful souls as they worshiped in their synagogue, in my hometown. We at that time respectfully asked Trump not to come and delay a few days as the city's resources were stretched thin. We also begged him to consider his words more carefully.

Respect? He came anyway, said nothing and weeks later he mocked those requests at rallies, laughingly telling his followers he "shouldn't say certain things because people will be upset, but you know what I mean". To this day, almost a year later, he has continued and escalated his attacks on people who have different religions, different skin color and different ideas from himself.

I can certainly understand if El Pasoans are unwelcoming to Trump's visit. Much like his unwelcome ideas and ugly words, he rightfully should be unwelcome in places and by people he criticizes, denigrates and demonizes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Your projecting your own HATRED!

No, I don't think so SeaMaj7. Standing up against hate and bigotry and racism and xenophobia is showing respect and love for people, for fellow Americans. It is hardly hatred! I feel sorry for you if you do not understand that.

In any event: Love trumps hate.

Peace.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 08-06-2019 at 03:35 PM..

Old 08-06-2019, 03:27 PM

37,719 posts, read 16,678,586 times
Many of those shot were not citizens of El Paso nor this country. Why that silly remark? Why would the citizens of El Paso be upset with Trump?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or