U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2019, 05:24 AM

11,281 posts, read 10,326,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
taking the high ground won't make a bit of difference. These people will still slander him and call him and his supporters racists, deplorables, etc. Backing down is no longer an option
Maybe conservatives should form their own resistance movement during the next democratic administration. And I don’t mean just a congress that is unwilling to work with the president. I mean the people. I mean exactly like the democrats are doing with Trump. They should protest everything the president does, everywhere he goes. Maybe even have their own conservative version of Antifa running around physically attacking anyone who supports the president. If the dems want to escalate this, conservatives should give them a taste of their own medicine and escalate as well.

Oh yeah, conservatives don’t have time for all this. They work.

Old 08-08-2019, 05:44 AM

4,611 posts, read 5,448,192 times
^Ooooh, burn!

....can't rep you again, but good one!

Old 08-08-2019, 05:54 AM

7,245 posts, read 7,081,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Maybe conservatives should form their own resistance movement during the next democratic administration. And I don’t mean just a congress that is unwilling to work with the president. I mean the people. I mean exactly like the democrats are doing with Trump. They should protest everything the president does, everywhere he goes. Maybe even have their own conservative version of Antifa running around physically attacking anyone who supports the president. If the dems want to escalate this, conservatives should give them a taste of their own medicine and escalate as well.

The Republicans in the Senate DO NOT WORK. They sit on their bottoms and do nothing because Moscow Mitch McConnell will not bring a single worthwhile bill to the floor.

Republicans do not care if innocent young people are slaughtered in night clubs or schools. They can’t be bothered to do anything about these killings because they are bought and sold by the NRA and special interests.

Old 08-08-2019, 07:17 AM

4,611 posts, read 5,448,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
because Moscow Mitch McConnell......

What intriguing, secret political theater dramatics do you all have in store for us this time!?

Old 08-08-2019, 08:12 AM

4,307 posts, read 1,117,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post

We've been working for the last 60 years while our government has been stabbing us in the back with their globalist schemes and lies.

Old 08-08-2019, 08:16 AM

7,462 posts, read 1,701,726 times
Stand strong, El Paso! Loving and compassionate Americans are with you.

NONE of the actual shooting victims still in the hospital wanted to meet with the Trump. They ALL declined.

So I guess Trump just walked around shaking hands with doctors and nurses LOL.

Old 08-08-2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalust View Post
What intriguing, secret political theater dramatics do you all have in store for us this time!?
Don’t need any. Trump supplies all the tomfoolery we need. And Moscow Mitch warms his seat in the capitol doing absolutely nothing, so that people with sense can’t get anything done that will help America.

Old 08-08-2019, 09:29 AM

4,307 posts, read 1,117,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
It is amazing how blind they are when it comes to Democrat politicians and celebrities making inflammatory and divisive remarks.

Maxine Watters:
Called President Donald Trump an “SOB” and declared, “We don’t take sh*t from nobody.”

Joe Biden:
"They're gonna' put ya'll in chains"

Barack Obama:
"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Hillary Clinton:
"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it".

Rashida Tlaib on Trump:
"We're gonna' impeach the motherf****r ..."

Ilhan Omar on the 9/11 attacks:
"some people who did something"

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand:
The NRA is the “worst organization in this country”.

Tim Kaine:
“fight in the streets against Trump.”

CNN host Kathy Griffin:
Photo holding Trump’s decapitated head.

Johnny Depp:
“When was the last time an actor assassinated a president? I want to qualify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it has been a while, and maybe it is time.”

Micheal Moore:
“The NRA is a terrorist organization".

Louis Farrakhan:
“So when they talk about Farrakhan, call me a hater, you [know] what they do, call me an Anti-Semite. Stop it, I’m anti-termite.”

Jeremiah Wright:
"No, no, no, not God bless America — God damn America!"
I've seen anti-Trumpers on this forum excuse assaults against Trump supporters, "MAGA" hat wearers etc.

They're fine with assaults against MAGA folks; they say "MAGA" is a "caustic" slogan and such.

Just search it (I refuse to use Google anymore as they are a propaganda "search" platform):

https://www.bing.com/search?q=make%2...6D3B222F2FF2EB

https://www.bing.com/search?q=make%2...10A66EB9D16CCE

Old 08-08-2019, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
It is amazing how blind they are when it comes to Democrat politicians and celebrities making inflammatory and divisive remarks.

Maxine Watters:
Called President Donald Trump an “SOB” and declared, “We don’t take sh*t from nobody.”

Joe Biden:
"They're gonna' put ya'll in chains"

Barack Obama:
"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Hillary Clinton:
"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it".

Rashida Tlaib on Trump:
"We're gonna' impeach the motherf****r ..."

Ilhan Omar on the 9/11 attacks:
"some people who did something"

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand:
The NRA is the “worst organization in this country”.

Tim Kaine:
“fight in the streets against Trump.”

CNN host Kathy Griffin:
Photo holding Trump’s decapitated head.

Johnny Depp:
“When was the last time an actor assassinated a president? I want to qualify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it has been a while, and maybe it is time.”

Micheal Moore:
“The NRA is a terrorist organization".

Louis Farrakhan:
“So when they talk about Farrakhan, call me a hater, you [know] what they do, call me an Anti-Semite. Stop it, I’m anti-termite.”

Jeremiah Wright:
"No, no, no, not God bless America — God damn America!"
Most of these quotes are really, really old. You must have skin as thin as Trump’s. He even turned the respectful greeting he got in Dayton from Sherriod Brown and the Mayor into a perceived slight. He should have gone to Mar-a-Lago instead, where he could have gotten the adoration he absolutely needs and loves.

P.S. Bet a MAGA hat wearer has never been invited to Mar-a-Lago! And I really like the Hillary quote you listed above. So true.

Last edited by staywarm2; 08-08-2019 at 09:47 AM..

Old 08-08-2019, 10:28 AM

3,384 posts, read 1,920,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Most of these quotes are really, really old. You must have skin as thin as Trump’s. He even turned the respectful greeting he got in Dayton from Sherriod Brown and the Mayor into a perceived slight. He should have gone to Mar-a-Lago instead, where he could have gotten the adoration he absolutely needs and loves.

P.S. Bet a MAGA hat wearer has never been invited to Mar-a-Lago! And I really like the Hillary quote you listed above. So true.
Some of them are some of them are not. To quote your last presidential candidate: "What difference does it make?"

You can make all the excuses you want about comments from members of your own party. You people are so predictable. Not to mention your blatant hypocrisy.

Congressman Joaquin Castro (D) just published a list of Trump donors. Which essentially put a target on their backs. I hope to Christ that if anything bad happens to any of them that Castro is held personally accountable. Can you imagine what the Democrats would do if a Republican member of congress did that to Obama? They'd be squealing like stuck pigs.

I'm glad you liked the Hillary quote which just goes to prove what bigoted people you truly are. Which doesn't surprise me in the least. I don't know what else you could call it when you label tens of millions of people that you don't even know or never even met as: "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it".

At any rate I won't be reading any more of your comments and placing you on my ignore list as well. Thin skinned? I don't think so? I'm just calling you out for what you truly are. You just can't take it.

Last edited by Ex New Yorker; 08-08-2019 at 11:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or