U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2019, 08:25 AM

9,993 posts, read 4,487,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
One poll. And we all know how well polls worked out in the 2016 Election..
The majority of the USA does like Trump. Many just dont succumb to polls..
The number I gave (53.3%) is an average of several polls including pro-Trump Rasmussen. Most Americans think that Trump is a piece of crap.

Old 08-09-2019, 08:26 AM

4,256 posts, read 2,524,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Most Americans think that Trump is a piece of crap.
Nope, just basement dwellers in Aunties house..

Old 08-09-2019, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Hey, I wasnt saying it was a majority ya big dummy.. He is far above approvals than the Barry was. And considering the lefts intolerance of liking him, I bet most democrats that did vote for Trump, wont talk to anyone about it as they dont want to be in-tolerated. If you look at the Rasmussen polls they usually only talk of approvals.. Somebody specifically looking at the disapproval is just being silly. \
Look at Congress, they are usually in single digits of approval.
Trump is far better for this country than Obama was..Or , thank God, Hillary could have been. We dodged a big bullet from that thing.
Carry on ignore list dude. Lil small minded dude
You like to insult but when you get a little back you get your panties all in a bunch. I just hope you didn't wet yourself.

Old 08-09-2019, 08:32 AM

4,256 posts, read 2,524,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
You like to insult but when you get a little back you get your panties all in a bunch. I just hope you didn't wet yourself.
You have said enough, but cant even stay on topic.. I guess that Depends, huh. Must have experience after coming out of the closet and basement, and I bet you R small. Carry on.

Your responses are neither desired or required. You are on ignore list.

Old 08-09-2019, 08:33 AM

Quote:
You have said enough, but cant even stay on topic.. I guess that Depends, huh. Must have experience after coming out of the closet and basement, and I bet you R small. Carry on.

Your responses are neither desired or required. You are on ignore list.
Thank the Lord!

Old 08-09-2019, 09:18 AM

19,621 posts, read 17,663,266 times
I was watching an interesting Youtube discussion of the El Paso shooting and the news coverage of it. The user was Julzee2 and maybe the video is still up if it hasn't been removed due to being " dangerous conspiracy theory". She just questioned some of the timing and reporting of the shooting as it happened. The theory she suggested was that there were those who knew before hand what was going to happen and had some planned reactions to it. This goes back to the crisis actor theory, those who are present to perform for the cameras and help push a narrative. But she also suggested that perhaps they got their signals crossed and the shooter went to the nearby Wal Mart instead of the mall which caused some confusion. The Deep State just ain't too bright, are they? Maybe more interesting is the footage of victims being taken INTO the Wal Mart. The posters on the video made some good points about why would victims be taken into what was a crime scene and not away from it. It could be sloppy news journalism with them using stock footage from elsewhere or another time and not a grand conspiracy in that case. But fake news is fake news.
Then there is the Dayton shooter. I'll stand by my assertion the deep state set up the El Paso shooting. The info uncovered on Bryan Crusius, the shooter's father was just too damning. But I was left wondering about the Dayton Shooter, Connor Betts. He was Antifa, that we now know. A sick freak even for them. But then we look at his parents and it gets even more interesting. His dad worked for General Dynamics and Macauley Brown Inc. Two defense contractors. Not unlike the alleged lone Las Vegas shooter. And his mother was also in the employ the Lockheed Martin/ Northrop Grumman. Okay, so there's your tie in to the deep state. But then it gets weird. His mother now works at Bath and Body Works and White Barn as an assistant manager. And who owns them? Les Wexner. A billionaire client of Jeffrey Epstein since the mid 1980s. Trying to connect the dots on this one is going to be fun. I might add though these shootings did at least get the Jeffrey Epstein story out of the news. And the heat of him and his friends and on to Trump. Coincidence?

Old 08-09-2019, 10:19 AM

362 posts, read 130,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I was watching an interesting Youtube discussion of the El Paso shooting and the news coverage of it. The user was Julzee2 and maybe the video is still up if it hasn't been removed due to being " dangerous conspiracy theory". She just questioned some of the timing and reporting of the shooting as it happened. The theory she suggested was that there were those who knew before hand what was going to happen and had some planned reactions to it. This goes back to the crisis actor theory, those who are present to perform for the cameras and help push a narrative. But she also suggested that perhaps they got their signals crossed and the shooter went to the nearby Wal Mart instead of the mall which caused some confusion. The Deep State just ain't too bright, are they? Maybe more interesting is the footage of victims being taken INTO the Wal Mart. The posters on the video made some good points about why would victims be taken into what was a crime scene and not away from it. It could be sloppy news journalism with them using stock footage from elsewhere or another time and not a grand conspiracy in that case. But fake news is fake news.
Then there is the Dayton shooter. I'll stand by my assertion the deep state set up the El Paso shooting. The info uncovered on Bryan Crusius, the shooter's father was just too damning. But I was left wondering about the Dayton Shooter, Connor Betts. He was Antifa, that we now know. A sick freak even for them. But then we look at his parents and it gets even more interesting. His dad worked for General Dynamics and Macauley Brown Inc. Two defense contractors. Not unlike the alleged lone Las Vegas shooter. And his mother was also in the employ the Lockheed Martin/ Northrop Grumman. Okay, so there's your tie in to the deep state. But then it gets weird. His mother now works at Bath and Body Works and White Barn as an assistant manager. And who owns them? Les Wexner. A billionaire client of Jeffrey Epstein since the mid 1980s. Trying to connect the dots on this one is going to be fun. I might add though these shootings did at least get the Jeffrey Epstein story out of the news. And the heat of him and his friends and on to Trump. Coincidence?

Is this satire or do you really believe this nonsense?

Old 08-09-2019, 02:13 PM

2,187 posts, read 460,566 times
Quote:
Nope, just basement dwellers in Aunties house..
There’s that projection again....

Old 08-09-2019, 02:22 PM

2,985 posts, read 965,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Well, I try and not overthink these type of things. For sure I'll be willing to bet someone knew something about this before it happened, besides the actual shooter himself.

Seems most of these violent acts are being done by pretty young people. Actually all of the most current (3) mass shootings have been carried out by fairly young people. I know when I was at that age (19 - 22) I was only interested in pleasing women. So I really can't make any sense of why these young people in this current young adult generation need to kill people. I just don't get it.

Which brings me to the killing of the mentally underdeveloped girl who's three friends killed her because some moron contacted them on the internet and passed himself off as being a multi millionaire and that he'd give them millions of dollars if they can record themselves killing the girl. After they did it, authorities found out why they did it and even was able to track the guy down who claimed he'd pay them to do the killing. He wasn't a millionaire at all.

So there's so much of this nutty stuff being hatched on the internet (social media). I seriously doubt this El Paso mass shooting was a huge giant conspiracy. It is what it is. A nutjob shot up a bunch of people because he was unhappy.

Old 08-09-2019, 02:22 PM

31,537 posts, read 13,945,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Trump met with several victims who were injured, as well as their families, and the medical staff lined the hallways to meet him.

Also, spokespersons for the hospital stated that some of the victims were in such bad shape that they frankly didn't want to meet with ANYONE.

So that's "some" out of eight, leaving a handful of patients who didn't want to meet with the president specifically. Let's at least paint an accurate picture of the situation.

https://www.channel3000.com/news/pol...ump/1107201495

LOL this reminds me of the time my dad called when he was on a business trip and he was SO EXCITED about meeting President Carter. I was about 13 and I remember saying, "But Dad, you don't LIKE Carter." He was like, "Well, you've got a point - but hey, he just showed up and I got to meet him. I wasn't going to refuse to meet him." My how civility as changed since then.
Actually most of the patients refused to meet with him:

Three were in too poor of a condition for a presidential visitor or spoke only Spanish, the El Paso Times reported. The other five simply said no. Trump did speak with hospital staff, as well as two victims who had recently been discharged, and their families, Mielke said. One of those two victims was a 2-month-old baby, whose parents were both killed in the attack....The president did meet with family members of three survivors in the hospital waiting room for nearly two hours after most objected to seeing him, Gallardo said.
Families said they had been asked on Tuesday if Trump could visit with them and most declined https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/ne...er_elpasotimes

But in spite of that, what I find appalling is the photo of him with the infant who lost his parents, WTF could have motivated him to give a 'thumbs up' at a time like that? That baby and his two siblings are now orphans and Trump is either so insensitive or tone deaf that he grins and throws a big "thumbs up"? SMH

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...humbs-up#img-1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or