U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-10-2019, 04:20 PM
 
Location: minnesota
6,507 posts, read 2,183,631 times
Reputation: 2269

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Trump never said "EVERY SINGLE MEXICAN" in any of his statements regarding Mexicans. Therefore, his statements were completely accurate. Unless, as I stated, you think that no Mexican that has ever come to America has ever committed rape or murder.
Kav...He said that Mexico was sending murders and rapists. He said he assumed some were good people. Contrast that to Charlottesville where he said there were good people on both sides. I posted this video last night but the thread was deleted. If you want to understand why the "liberals" are so upset by this all you need to do is listen to Lindsy Graham. Listen to a conservative articulate our concerns.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=ttSfo7aOk9U

 
Old 08-10-2019, 05:31 PM
 
Location: Midwest
31,688 posts, read 19,800,479 times
Reputation: 8003
The simple bloody truth of assault weapons and hate speech! Ban high capacity clips to the public and any weapon platform that can do this. The reason that these gutless twerps like the .223 and the 7.62X39mm is they are cheap and have a light recoil so as to not hurt their delicate shoulders or hands. Punks!

Breaking: At least 18 people were shot inside a Walmart. El Paso-bloody-truth-gun-rights.jpg
 
Old 08-10-2019, 06:42 PM
 
37,490 posts, read 16,596,014 times
Reputation: 10149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
No, he is not talking only about those "illegally" here. For one thing, a lot of Trump's hatred is directed at refugees. Refugees are not here "illegally". Although Trump is trying to make them "illegals" too, by refusing to process them, as is required under international law. "Legals" or "illegals" has nothing to do with it. It's all just racism.

It's just more of the games Republicans play. Like "It's not the guns, that are the problem. The problem is lack of mental health." Which of course are the same Republicans who refuse to fund mental health services. So we are stuck in the endless downward spiral of gun violence, with no end in sight.

Republicans offer no solutions to anything, only catch-22s. They complain about undocumented workers, while at the same time making it harder for people to come here legally.
Yes, he was speaking strictly of illegals! He said Mexico is sending them here. Legal immigrants don't get sent here they come on their own with papers in hand. Trump's whole objection was/is to those here illegally and yes it's a fact that some are rapists and murderers.

If you enter our country without going to a legal port of entry then yes, you are here illegally no matter what your claims are. When has Trump refused to process asylum seekers? What's with the race card pulling what do illegals or asylum seekers have to do with race? Most of these asylum seekers are making bogus claims anyway.

Guns don't shoot themselves, humans have to pull the trigger. Those who commit heinous acts with them do have a mental problem. It's BS that the Republicans refuse to fund mental health services also. I'm all for thorough background checks on all potential gun owners though.

What's the Democrat's solution to illegal immigration? And no they aren't undocumented anything they are illegal aliens! It's not hard to come here legally "IF" we need you. We don't need these millions of poor, unskilled and uneducated illegals and the many more of them trying to crash our border but that doesn't give them the right to come here illegally anyway! It's our right to limit immigration and to those we actually need. What part of that don't you get?
 
Old 08-10-2019, 06:52 PM
 
Location: Barrington
46,672 posts, read 34,386,406 times
Reputation: 15508
Itís now being reported Trump 2020 did 2000 ads on FB containing ď invasionĒ.

I donít FB and therefore have not seen the ad.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 06:53 PM
 
37,490 posts, read 16,596,014 times
Reputation: 10149
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
I donít know the legal or illegal status of those in the hospital, but they were shot down in cold blood while shopping for school supplies in the afternoon at Walmart. Some of these people were US citizens. Are you so cold as to have no sympathy at all for a severely injured person.

Melania Trump came to the US on a Visa that is reserved for those workers who were of utmost importance to our economy. Obviously a model, and a nude one at that, is not necessary for our economy. She arrived on a fraudulent Visa.

How can you not sympathize with people extremely wounded and being treated in a hospital? Some of them have injuries that will last a lifetime. An AK-47 leaves extremely bad wounds. If these patients didnít feel like having a person who obviously hates Mexicans visit them uninvited then why should they? The mayor and others asked Trump not to come.

And in that photo op with the orphaned baby and his aunt and uncle, there are Trump, with his thumb up, and Melania broadly smiling, as if that babyís life had not changed drastically. Look at the auntís face and you will see sadness. Not only that, she may be taking all three of those children of dead parents to raise.

Just because some of you love and admire Trump, it doesnít mean the rest of us feel anything but loathing for him.
Where did I say that I have no sympathy for the injured? Stop putting words in my mouth! I said they shouldn't have snubbed the president.

There is no sense in trashing Melania Trump as she has nothing to to do with the topic at hand and she is a U.S. citizen. She has never been a burden to our society as illegal aliens are. She didn't steal a job from an American nor suck up our taxes.

Trump does not hate Mexicans here legally he only opposes those here illegally. Where are you getting this nonsense?

I have no idea what you are talking about in regards to an orphaned baby either. What photo op? Are you taking things out of context as most liberals do and spinning things to fit your narrative?

I don't love Trump. I do admire the fact that he is addressing our illegal immigration problem though. No president in the past had the guts to do it effectively.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 06:59 PM
 
Location: Barrington
46,672 posts, read 34,386,406 times
Reputation: 15508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yes, he was speaking strictly of illegals! He said Mexico is sending them here. Legal immigrants don't get sent here they come on their own with papers in hand. Trump's whole objection was/is to those here illegally and yes it's a fact that some are rapists and murderers.

If you enter our country without going to a legal port of entry then yes, you are here illegally no matter what your claims are. When has Trump refused to process asylum seekers? What's with the race card pulling what do illegals or asylum seekers have to do with race? Most of these asylum seekers are making bogus claims anyway.

Guns don't shoot themselves, humans have to pull the trigger. Those who commit heinous acts with them do have a mental problem. It's BS that the Republicans refuse to fund mental health services also. I'm all for thorough background checks on all potential gun owners though.

What's the Democrat's solution to illegal immigration? And no they aren't undocumented anything they are illegal aliens! It's not hard to come here legally "IF" we need you. We don't need these millions of poor, unskilled and uneducated illegals and the many more of them trying to crash our border but that doesn't give them the right to come here illegally anyway! It's our right to limit immigration and to those we actually need. What part of that don't you get?
Most people with serious mental health issues do not perceive they are ill and donít pursue professional help.

Most spectacular mass shooting take considerable planning. El Paso guy spent 10 hours driving to his target.

Anyone can call 911 to self report the urge and plan to kill. How often does this happen?
 
Old 08-10-2019, 11:11 PM
 
Location: A State of Mind
5,341 posts, read 2,128,901 times
Reputation: 4902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
You have said enough, but cant even stay on topic.. I guess that Depends, huh. Must have experience after coming out of the closet and basement, and I bet you R small. Carry on.

Your responses are neither desired or required. You are on ignore list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Thank the Lord!
Yeah, really...sheesh...

(some just don't hold back from clearly indicating how they were raised).

Last edited by In2itive_1; 08-11-2019 at 12:10 AM.. Reason: Adjustment
 
Old 08-10-2019, 11:51 PM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
27,594 posts, read 15,949,547 times
Reputation: 9954
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The simple bloody truth of assault weapons and hate speech! Ban high capacity clips to the public and any weapon platform that can do this. The reason that these gutless twerps like the .223 and the 7.62X39mm is they are cheap and have a light recoil so as to not hurt their delicate shoulders or hands. Punks!

Attachment 213570
I don't get why people think we need high capacity banana clips or bump stocks at all. If you can't get your shot off an animal in at most 10 shots, you really need to work at your grouping in the range. My father a long-time gun owner thinks that you should be able to do that in 5.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 06:22 AM
 
Location: Long Island
33,543 posts, read 14,139,314 times
Reputation: 7181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Where did I say that I have no sympathy for the injured? Stop putting words in my mouth! I said they shouldn't have snubbed the president.

There is no sense in trashing Melania Trump as she has nothing to to do with the topic at hand and she is a U.S. citizen. She has never been a burden to our society as illegal aliens are. She didn't steal a job from an American nor suck up our taxes.

Trump does not hate Mexicans here legally he only opposes those here illegally. Where are you getting this nonsense?

I have no idea what you are talking about in regards to an orphaned baby either. What photo op? Are you taking things out of context as most liberals do and spinning things to fit your narrative?

I don't love Trump. I do admire the fact that he is addressing our illegal immigration problem though. No president in the past had the guts to do it effectively.
Trump could get his point across on illegal immigration without going full throttle promoting an invasion and calling them rapists and murders. No one disagrees that we have a problem with illegal immigration but his comments are incendiary and could push someone on edge over the top and do noting to soive the problem.


I recall that Trump claimed the judge ruling on Trump University couldn't be fair because he came from Mexican immigrants.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 08:58 AM
 
Location: Up North
4,175 posts, read 1,089,340 times
Reputation: 2484
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Kav...He said that Mexico was sending murders and rapists. He said he assumed some were good people. Contrast that to Charlottesville where he said there were good people on both sides. I posted this video last night but the thread was deleted. If you want to understand why the "liberals" are so upset by this all you need to do is listen to Lindsy Graham. Listen to a conservative articulate our concerns.rl]
I don't care what a RINO like Graham says. "Republicans" today are just that: Republican in name only.


Anyways, I shouldn't have to explain this to you. I shouldn't have to explain to you Netanyahu wouldn't love Trump if he was a "white supremacist" like the lies the media have been spreading for years now.


Martin Luther King's niece would not say he's not a racist if he wasn't a racist: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/alveda-...ump-not-racist
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top