U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2019, 09:07 PM

1,472 posts, read 435,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I think itís a bit premature for you to be posting a manifesto of your own here.

For sure. Good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
Glad you're safe Mike.

Something that I've thought about is this. The way we are raising kids over the last 20 years vs 40+ years ago is different. Many are given participation awards to make them feel good. Many are shielded from having to deal with real life problems by their parents. Many are being coddled to the point they can't even function in the real world. There are also some who cry mental illness for people to feel bad for them (yes I personally know someone like this ). They don't know how to deal with disappointments, when things are not handed to them...you name it, I could keep going.

I think a big portion of what we are seeing today is the direct result of parenting or lack of parenting.
Could be wrong though.

They had an FBI psychologist on a while ago who mentioned the same. She said that kids today have low coping skills and many have never faced any real difficulties or had to deal with regular disappointments as their parents always shield them and when they get into trouble there is little or no discipline, therefore no consequences. She said parents try to hard to be a friend and not a parent.

Old 08-03-2019, 09:08 PM

526 posts, read 287,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Obama was not a mentor of the serial killers listed, you can't say the same about the Trump era killers.
I know but I'm just saying if Hillary had been elected its likely these racists nuts would still be at it, given that they already were under Obama.

Old 08-03-2019, 09:10 PM

35,474 posts, read 19,481,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelogo View Post
Did you missed the part where he says the Republican party is also terrible. At the end he predicted the president would be blaimed.
From his manifesto:

Quote:
The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election.
This creep drove 600 miles to kill Latinos because he sees them as a threat to turning Texas into a stronghold for Democrats.

It's in his own words.

Old 08-03-2019, 09:10 PM

1,535 posts, read 317,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I wasn't referring to "both parties". I was referring to both the GOP and Trump. Blame for THOSE is what he leaves out - and THEY both deserve blame.

Ken
That's your opinion. I am reflecting on what he said made him do it. It was both parties, corporations and foreigners, not Trump.

Old 08-03-2019, 09:11 PM

19,981 posts, read 22,893,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Ice facility? Surely that was political
Sure. Definitely political.

Ken

14,328 posts, read 6,191,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefe View Post
Yes, the terrorist has his rally points all over his manifesto & worries about Texas going Blue.
Everyone should worry about Texas going blue. One party rule only leads to corruption and an end to any politician trying to fix problems.

5,420 posts, read 3,389,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Now watch walmart do something completely pointless like stop selling guns or ammo.
WalMart will probably end up paying all the families of the dead at least a million each. I'm sure some of the families are going to sue WalMart and say that their store wasn't as safe as it could be. Why sue the kid who has no money and did the act, go after the 800-pound gorilla who's worth billions.

14,813 posts, read 9,853,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Now watch walmart do something completely pointless like stop selling guns or ammo.
Imagine if they hadn't stopped selling guns... wait.

Old 08-03-2019, 09:12 PM
Status: "Make sure you include me in your manifesto" (set 14 days ago)

8,309 posts, read 3,249,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I wasn't referring to "both parties". I was referring to both the GOP and Trump. Blame for THOSE is what he leaves out - and THEY both deserve blame.

Ken
Why do you put the name Ken after all of your posts? If you want to be known as Ken why didn't you just have your user name be Ken?

Frank

Old 08-03-2019, 09:14 PM

3,839 posts, read 2,517,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I have a black son-in-law, and love him to death. Heís great for my daughter, and I think they have a very strong and loving relationship. She dated some white guys I would have hated to see her marry. I look at people as individuals.
The same. Give me a good person when my kids get that old - - that's the only thing I'm going to carry about. Every race has their *******s, and they are similar in proportion to the overall population.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or