U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2019, 10:27 PM

10,079 posts, read 5,611,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Why would you answer my question... with a question? What do you propose should be done when you have a white nationalist who drives 600 miles to kill hispanics with his AK 47? What??

I'm sorry, but I have to ask the question.........was he wearing diapers?

Old 08-03-2019, 10:29 PM

9,796 posts, read 5,502,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Then WHY are they bothering to carry guns?

Most people are cowards - gun owner or not. That's the way it is. Not saying that's wrong, just that that's the way it is.

Ken
They are personal protection and safety... Not to play Rambo. Stop playing arm chair hero... This was explained in CHL classes.

It is an extremely chaotic situation with so many unknowns.

I don't know how many or who are active shooters.

Cops don't know who I am.

Others don't know who I am.

I don't want to accidentally shoot an innocent and have to live with that the rest of my life.

A concealed weapon allows you the choice on when you have to use it... Once it is brandished.. The situation makes that decision for you.

Several licensed owners have explained in this very thread. It's stupid to play hero.... You will either are lucky or dead.... Not good chances. It's stupidity to think otherwise. Think.

Old 08-03-2019, 10:29 PM

6,625 posts, read 7,567,965 times
Quote:
It was a white, extreme right wing, nationalist who did this.

White.

Right wing.

Male.

Terrorist. Again. Why is it always the white, rightwing, terrorists who do this?
Why do left wingers always riot and set fires? Better yet why do leftists hate this country? Two can play this game

Old 08-03-2019, 10:30 PM

8,842 posts, read 5,519,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelondon View Post
Boohoo... "White, heterosexual men are the most persecuted group in history"

Boohoo... "Christians are being persecuted in this country for not being able to follow their beliefs"

Boohoo... "Liberals hate Trump because he is a white 'Christian'"

Sounds like Identity Politics to me!

Trump is far from being a Christian, not even close. If how he act, talk and behave is Christian like, then heaven help us all.

Old 08-03-2019, 10:30 PM

3,479 posts, read 3,177,147 times
Quote:

White.

Right wing.

Male.

Terrorist. Again. Why is it always the white, rightwing, terrorists who do this?
Had he been black, wed never know, dude would of been smoked by the cops quickly.

Old 08-03-2019, 10:33 PM

11,311 posts, read 11,076,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Why do left wingers always riot and set fires? Better yet why do leftists hate this country? Two can play this game
Trying to deflect away from all the recent mass shooters being of one gender, race and political persuasion won't change the facts. Sorry buddy

15,934 posts, read 13,783,098 times
Quote:
Why would you answer my question... with a question? What do you propose should be done when you have a white nationalist who drives 600 miles to kill hispanics with his AK 47? What??
You are the one that said something needs to be done, so I am asking.

Quote:

White.

Right wing.

Male.

It is not always white, right wing, terrorists that commit such things; need me to name others?

9,931 posts, read 3,254,039 times
Quote:

White.

Right wing.

Male.

Shootings are only caused by white men? Go to Chicago and tell me that is true

11,177 posts, read 2,913,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
That is a good question and I'm not blaming guns here.
Why has our society become so violent?
There is a systematic agenda at play, to change public opinion on guns.

Old 08-03-2019, 10:35 PM

9,796 posts, read 5,502,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Then WHY are they bothering to carry guns?

Most people are cowards - gun owner or not. That's the way it is. Not saying that's wrong, just that that's the way it is.

Ken
They are personal protection and safety... Not to play Rambo. Stop playing arm chair hero... This was explained in CHL classes.

It is an extremely chaotic situation with so many unknowns.

I don't know how many or who are active shooters.

Cops don't know who I am.

Others don't know who I am.

I don't want to accidentally shoot an innocent and have to live with that the rest of my life.

Several licensed owners have explained in this very thread. It's stupid to play hero.... You will either are lucky or dead.... Not good chances. It's stupidity to think otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or